Will build to make a quick 13k robux!

Hello, I am able build. All I need is 13k robux to help me dev ex.

Here are two games that I built following a simplistic building style:

Message me on discord: What Zit Tooya#4165

2 Likes

Hey there, as someone looking to hire builders, here’s some advice to make your portfolio more appealing.

First off, please please please check out the template: TEMPLATE: User Portfolio. The template is your friend here. Not only does it put all your information into an easily readable format it also shows a bit of professionalism that you took the time to read and understand this area of the forum before posting to it.

With the template, please provide an introduction so we can get to know you better. Include your a brief overview of what you do and how long you’ve been building/developing on Roblox. Try to include your schedule as well, it helps us know whether or not availability will be an issue if we contract you. Your payment is also very specific, can it go up? Is that a set minimum? I don’t know those answers after reading your post. Try to include a range for pricing rather than a random value.

Also, post portfolios in the #public-collaboration:public-portfolios category so people can find your post more easily. In addition to posting in the correct category please use tags to help categorize your post even more. This just helps prospective buyers (employers?) find you quicker.

Best of luck on getting that 13k for devex.

12 Likes