WindingTheRopes - Portfolio | Graphic Designer, Builder

About Me

Hello, I’m WindingTheRopes and I am from Canada! You can call me Ropes. I’m a scripter, graphic designer and UI Designer.

READ THE TERMS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST

Showcase

Some examples of my work can be found below.

Groups I work(ed) for
ZXC Studios - Developer, Scripter, UI Designer
Alacriware Studios - Owner, Main Developer

Showcase Game

Graphic Design

image edge-network image image image

GFX

image image image

UI Design

admin
blue-buttons-watermarked

Scripting

Scanner Door

Accessory system

Character Converter

Character Converter
Character Converter Plugin - Convert Blocky Characters!

Part Scaler
Part Scaler
Part Scaler Plugin - Incremental Scaling

Rocket System using Vector3
The Lounge - Rockets - YouTube

Other

Availability

You can contact me at any time, but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to work during the week due to school. I am usually available 6 to 8 hours on the weekends, but sometimes I may be unavailable.

Pricing

Prices are negotiable, I accept pay per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux.
Prices are negotiable.

UI

Per asset: 150 R$
Per 5 assets: 700 R$
Per menu: 1K R$

Graphic Design/GFX

Starting at 700 R$

For GFX, please provide the assets you would like in the GFX, like characters and props.

Reviews

You did what you were supposed to do quickly and efficiently. - @Dwief

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/windingtheropes, here on the DevForum or windingtheropes#5218 on Discord.
My preferred contact method is Discord.

Terms/Information

If you’re paying through a shirt purchase, I will raise the price to counteract the 30% marketplace fee.
You cannot copy the example/showcase assets on this portfolio or in my showcase game(s).
You cannot resell the provided assets without confirmation from me first.
All prices are subject to change based on time taken to produce the requested asset, and the complexity of said asset.
Before payment, you or I can decide not to follow through with the production of the assets.
After payment, it is assumed that you are content with the produced assets, and therefore the purchase is non refundable.
I will send a watermarked copy of the asset upon completion, and I will send an unwatermarked copy after payment. If you do not pay, I will keep the final product for myself.

UI
Depending on the type of work, I will either work on the UI in your game, or give you a .zip archive of all the assets. Inside I will provide a scaling document, showing the proper scaling for each asset.

Please make sure that you agree with these terms before you commission me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them via DM

I usually post my creations on my Twitter (https://twitter.com/windingtheropes), so feel free to check that out as well!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Prices are negotiable, prices lister here are only starting prices. Depending on the time taken, complexity of the work, prices rise.
You cannot copy any of the work in this portfolio and use it, or claim it as your own. Please commission me to get assets like this.
Note: Example images are not full quality
You cannot resell commissioned assets without permission.
[Updated 2020/11/05] MMDDYYY

1 Like

Very nice Mr. WindingTheRopes but I think you could Improve on your UI as right now it looks very simplistic, do you have any more examples?

1 Like

That would indeed be for the best, good luck!

1 Like