Woke up to a "Purchase Prompt" bug in my game

Please read before posting. They’ve already done that but they have a Mac so they said Command + Shift + F.

Send what script? The script is what I’m looking for.

Would you mind looking my Discord PM?

This is probably a dumb idea but if it helps, search wait in all your scripts. As it comes up every few seconds then it could be on a loop.

1 Like

They’ve already done that already.

Turn off third-party-sales. It will deny the sale from being prompted unless you use third-party shirts for you, it won’t work. Go look into your plugins and disable the ones you don’t trust, then look through your scripts and see if you see anything malicious.

This thing is a backdoor and it basically ruins the experience for players, I would suggest using RoDefender for this.

Here are some articles:

1 Like

Also, if you can’t find it in your scripts, it’s probably a plugin issue. Disable some of your plugins, and if all else fails, disable all your plugins and uninstall the ones you don’t trust. You probably got a botted plugin, check the usernames of the plugin creator for more help.

Again, they have already uninstalled all of their plugins.

Maybe this post and this topic can be of some use:

Try searching for every term on this list

Did they publish the changes though? If this is a problem and all plugins have been turned off, all scripts have been searched, there shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

Okay update. I published the exact same map to a new game and the problem isn’t there??
Game: bugs - Roblox

So now I am even more confused. (ThirdPartySales are still turned on)

This may be a result of you getting rid of your plugins since you made the first game.

Nevermind that, it still shows for other users just not me

Did you follow my advice to check any waits? I would also look for while true do as well.

Yes I don’t seem to see anything suspicious, I also used RoDefender and it said “0 Viruses Found”

Use Kronos as well. It might help you find something. I personally use no backdoor scanners as I’ve never installed a bad model.

I’ve had the same problem. A few months ago, when I didn’t know how to make anything, I used a lot of free models. This same prompt came up for me. After a while, I realized that it wasn’t a model making the prompt, it was a tool that had been dragged in as part of the model. This tool wasn’t doing anything, so I deleted it and problem solved!

1 Like

I also tried Kronos, So I just deleted the whole map and the problem is gone so I will probably just delete small parts at a time until I find the problem… I will keep you updated!

1 Like

Hello KvngAf,

I suggest you use this plugin > GameGuard Anti Virus V2.5 [ALPHA] - Roblox

It basically scans all of your scripts, and it says if you should quarantine them, by giving you the precise script that makes your game “crazy”. There are many viruses, if you can’t turn off the sales, then you should use this plugin, an example of a virus that can be “destroyed” with this plugin is the Rosync, that uses getfenv for getting every environment of a script // function that you use. I had an issue with this virus yesterday, and I’m fixing it with the plugin that I linked above. For any other issue about this, you can reply to me if you want.

Yes, I agree with @RBX_Lua.

If the creator was somewhat «smart» he/she added a time wait, so it starts later - hence making it harder to find, like your situation at the moment.