Woof | Lua Programmer, UI Designer Terms of Service

Here are the terms of service for commissions. If you and I do go through with the deal, you will have to agree to this.

If you are looking for my portfolio, this is the wrong place!
Here is my portfolio: Portfolio

Terms of Service

Woof, the creator, will take action for anyone who goes against the terms of service. The terms are as follows.

1. The programmer, Woof, will only accept Robux and not percentages, real money, or etc. 50% down payment is required. Any late payments will result in 2.5% extra payment/day (percentage based on the original payment amount). Any commissions that do not meet these payment requirements will be ignored. If you cannot somehow get the payment, you can owe a maximum of 1k Robux if I worked with you before I stop working until I receive that amount. They are also allowed to decline any commission request. Not paying will result in a blacklist from my service.

2. All customers who I work with must have no previous bad experience (i.e., scamming) in the Roblox community and must be trustworthy.

3. All UI Designs, scripts, and assets created by Woof can not be shared, duplicated, distributed, copied, leaked, or given to other users who have not purchased my service. Doing this will result in a blacklist from my service.

4. I do not do any long-term projects.

5. I do not take weapon commissions or vehicle commissions.

6. I do not work in toxic work environments, people who decide to be rude to me, and lying that they did something and using things that I post against me in their DMs.

7. Time is precious. I don’t want to waste your time. However, I may have some personal things that come up here and there. If I work with you, I will tell you if anything comes up.

8. Once your order is complete, I only give one free revision. I do not need to revise my work for free.

9. If you somehow break the Terms of Service during the commission, I have every right to cancel your commission until you agree to follow it, even if you paid 50% upfront. If you are immature towards other devs in the team, I will also consider it as a toxic work environment.

10. Note: If you do not listen to what I say and keep repeating the same question that I already answered, you’ll receive a warning (III warnings = cancel commission and blacklist).

11. I will not be threatened. If you threaten me, that counts as III strikes and you are blacklisted. I do not want people coming up telling me that I don’t do their work in their plot (even though they haven’t paid me 100% upfront)

12. I have a cancellation policy. If I already started your commission and you want to cancel, 20% of the original amount is required to be paid.

13. Do not treat me rudely. If I am inactive, I will tell you the reason. Most likely, I’m sleeping if I am inactive.

14. Do not touch Woof’s work unless it’s complete and you want to change things.Anything you change will not be under Woof’s fault.

15. You must complete your end of the deal before proceeding onto any new commission.

16. The terms of service may get updated at any time.

If you are a customer that I have talked to and decided to work with me, please sign this agreement form. I appreciate your time! If you don’t sign the form, you automatically agree to the Terms of Service upon hiring me. TOS Agreement Form

Signed,
Woof
January 2021

1 Like