WouId you be interested in this plugin?

So I’m working on this plugin that automatically adds realistic lighting to your game, it’s like Realism Mod but you can pick different lighting styles from a menu.

Example

Warm realistic lighting

Cold realistic lighting

Would you be interested in this plugin?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Hi,

You said this adds realistic lighting, but from what I can see above, and in my opinion, the lighting isn’t very realistic.

*sorry if this comes out as rude, it’s just feedback :slightly_smiling_face: *

Yes, it’s a example it’s not the final thing.

I hope that plugin will come out amazing!

2 Likes

That’s not realisitic though.

This is. Not saying what you did is bad, personally I don’t like realisim in games anyways, but your desc is misleading.

1 Like

Wouldn’t say this is realistic. I’m not saying this is bad, but basically isn’t it the same as adding ambience to your game? My simple answer to this poll is no.

2 Likes

This might just be me, but I prefer to make my own lighting settings rather than using a plugin to do it for me.

This is because I tend to get more options in the properties of lighting and post processing effects. Plugins that have styles which you click from a button, some may not suit the game’s aesthetics well.

However, this plugin may be useful to other people, depending on their game.

Good luck!

1 Like

Really depends how different they are to the “Realism Mod”
If it’s basically the same thing and like one more lighting feature, there would be no point for me to get it.

2 Likes

That looks pretty awesome!
Like @matiss112233 said though, it’s not very realistic, but alas, it would still help me with lighting for my games