Would it be possible that a game still shows up on the group while being private?

I did not know where to post this so I thought here was a good idea.

I wanted to make a group game private but at the same time make it appear on the group’s page

I made my game private so only group members could join. However, the games now wouldn’t show up on the group page. I am aware that this isn’t a website bug or anything. I hope I can get it done.

I’ve not seen any good soltions to this.

1 Like

uhm, this is not possible I think (I BELIEVE) because putting the game in private nobody sees it only you can play it. There an option of only friends can enter adding everyone in the group but Roblox only allows 200 friends which is depending on the members but making only those in the group join if you have them as friends is not possible I think

Well thank you, but I just think that it is somewhat odd that tis group has managed to do it though :confused: . I don’t know is the deal here

This is not my group:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/2702435/PRS-Professional-Roblox-Soccer?nl=true#!/about

uhm maybe I add to them or put them as a developer in the game since the game developers can test the game even if it is in private maybe this did that group

That’s actually weird, i won’t say you’re crazy cause that already happened to me too.

1 Like

No. The listing and playing toggles are not divorced; a private game will be unlisted and a public game will get listed. If you’re seeing otherwise, that’s not intentional. The issue has been reported before and it seems as though it’s been solved. See:

The group you linked appears to have its places marked as group members only. Group-only places don’t get unlisted.

1 Like