Would this be against TOS

I added this into my game and I need to know if this is against the TOS or not.

Please let me know if it is or not because I really don’t want to risk anything here.
This isn’t completely necessary to the game itself, but it has minor hints to the lore.

So I’m Pretty Sure That It’s Not Allowed

Yes that is indeed against the TOS
As I quote:

Creating positive game experiences. When designing your game, focus on providing positive game experiences for our community (e.g., working in a pizza restaurant, building a theme park, etc.). You should encourage the proper use of your game and never directly or indirectly encourage inappropriate behavior. For example, experiences within a game should not have an inappropriate theme (sleepover/slumber parties), contain nude or partially clothed characters, or display suggestive animations. Below is a list of inappropriate behaviors (and please note this list is not comprehensive; you should think through if you are providing or promoting inappropriate behavior):

• Providing users’ personal information;
  • Harassment or bullying;
  • Using or encouraging the use of profanity (swearing);
  • Child endangerment;
  • Hate speech or actions;
  • Impersonation and defamation;
  • Threats and self-harm;
  • Looking for dates or dating partners;
  • Sexual content or overly violent content;
  • Dangerous, unethical and illegal activities; or
  • Content that implies or makes an avatar appear naked or in underwear/undergarments. This includes solid color avatars without clothing.
1 Like

Ok I didn’t want something as little as this to be the end of me, thanks for the info.

Yes, this is very much agianst the terms of service; you should have a grave stone that says the person died and not have them hanging from a tree and I think that would fix it.