XenTorch | Neural Network Constructor

Of course! You can create classifiers, vehicle automation and much more. The benefit of using neural networks is that it takes away the need to manually code everything, and even turns out to be better than a manually programmed AI most of the time if utilised correctly.

1 Like

What if I’m considering making something that makes a UI with a UDim2 value move to a goal UDim2 value, but naturally? Does that sound like something neural network-worthy? That’s the only project I have right now that could probably use this.

For something like that, I would create a function which outputs a position, given an input of time. And a neural network is essentially a multi-dimensional function which adapts to training inputs. So in my opinion, it’s something that a neural network can achieve, the only down side which I can think of is that you would need to create your own transitions manually first and record the data.

1 Like

I see, thank you.
I saw the documentation and it looks pretty clean.

1 Like

This seems really interesting and I would love to use this, but I don’t understand how Nueral networks and machine learning works. Any sort of beginners guide so I can work my way up to this Module?

1 Like

Hmm, I think I’ll add references to the API for better understanding.

Why is this not completely open source?

I didn’t think there would be any problem if I didn’t provide the link to the module. Would it be better if I did?

People can contribute to it and report bugs, feature requests and so on. Also, you can prove that there are no backdoor shenanigans that way.

It is not necessary though.

Right, I’ll add the link then.

Just realised I hadn’t named the module ‘MainModule’ when uploading it, so it wasn’t requirable via id. You should be able to do so now.

v1.0.1 UPDATE LOG

WHAT’S NEW

• Genetic Crossover

Work to be done:

• Convolutional Layers
  • Recurrent Algorithm
  • More Organized Website
1 Like

I have to say Your module looks promising…

I’m really into learning Neural Network now and you just made it easier for me… so Thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve noticed, the way I constructed the module is a little confusing so I’m planning on changing a few things in the future. Also good luck with your studies, I learned Machine Learning on my own too. EdX has a few courses which may help you, if you’re interested in digging deep into the mathematics.

1 Like

I am amazed on how this module works, though I am wondering will it still be getting updates in the near future?
Also will this module have LSTM?

1 Like

Unfortunately I have been busy with academics recently, so it will not be receiving updates in the near future.

tutorial youtube video on how to do complex stuff, like a algorithm that tried to go to a specific part and jumping when close enough, not jsut 2 inputs and 2 ouputs but isnt that hard. it would help users to understand how to use the module, i know how to make neuron, but idk how to make neural networks, im planning on using your module but the documentation is confusing with lots of confusing names chosen for variables and some weird functions.

Well… Doesn’t seem like the developer have time for that though.

Maybe have a look at my library instead? It’s all documented for your convenience.

2 Likes

your library is the most popular one, i saw it even before i started doing neural networks, but i was never able to understand it, im looking for libraries that use the same methods as me, but ig i will check out your tutorial now, thanks for help.

Yea, you really need to read the tutorials. Those things will make you learn the library easier.

It would probably take you around 1-3 days to fully understand the neural networks from my library if you were to follow the tutorials.

1 Like