(Outdated; new portfolio is out) xKorl 2020 Cheap Clothing Designer

You have some SERIOUS potential, and way more then what you put yourself out to be worth. I love that you do this as a hobby- it’s so amazing to see in the community.

8 Likes

You should change the prices to 30-150+ robux, this is eye-grabbing clothing. Would get tons of sales if bumped or shouted out

4 Likes

You should make a clothing tutorial. The designs are nice and clean! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am planning to do that after I am considered “trusted”. I want more people to see me not as a person that goes around begging for a job, but as a person working for credibility. I believe that making my service cheap will encourage people to buy my work, so I can finally and properly record my experience to be considered trusted.

8 Likes

Hello other Robloxians, I recomend Korl for you if you want some nice quick and easy service, although we had some hickups (mostly my fault) we still got it done, I love how fast I got the shirts, now the members of my group can show off their love for my games :smile:

3 Likes

Hi! I love your clothing, would love to hire you! Here is my post. [CLOSED] Clothing designers for c h a i n $

1 Like

I saw this a couple days back, I’m sorry but I don’t want to take the job.

Ok! No problem!

(30 characters)

1 Like

@xKorl came on board with over 20 different design concepts for my LGBTQ+ Community and did an amazing job. Great communication and had no issues completing minor tweaks very quickly! Please note Korl was just asked to do LGBTQ+ themed clothing only. So those design examples above that you see were created solely by Korl’s imagination which was epic!

Overall great communication, and a friendly person to work with :smile:

3 Likes

I highly recommend xKorl if you want quality clothing! Got my shirts done in only a day!

1 Like

Updated

also for more examples checkout my group store → happi clothing

Attention you will have to pay 25% of the price upfront because of some people wasting my time… Please do not order if you can’t afford the price.

1 Like

Worked with Korl and obtained my outfits quickly, had the details I wanted and more, and was well priced! Definitely recommend others to commission from her.

P.S., you should raise your prices!! <3

2 Likes

I ordered some outfits from xKorl, and I was super happy with the results. The order did not take long to fulfill, I was kept up to date on progress, and it was just overall a great experience working with her!

2 Likes

I can tell xKorl is a very hard-working and skilled individual. She got the job done under a day, with great results! I definitely recommend you make your prices higher, you shouldn’t underestimate your quality. :happy1:

Overall a great experience, I recommend buying from xKorl! :happy3:

2 Likes

Highly recommend! Very unique, high quality designs made quickly and for a great price. xKorl is very talented in what she does, trustable and an overall great person to work with.Would 100% order again.

2 Likes

Hello, do you think you could make a knight/crusade type of clothing?

1 Like

interested please accept my discord request

5 posts were split to a new topic: xKorl 2020 Cheap Clothing Designer (Private Discussion)

The designs are awesome. I recommend Korl, the service was extremely fast, and I loved the clothing. Hope to work with more you in the future!

1 Like