Yasu Yoshida | Builder

About Me

I’ve been creating stuff on the Roblox platform for nine years and mostly specialize in building. Despite building being my specialty, I can do just about anything decently. I like to get a lot of work done in one shot. If I create a piece of work which I dislike, I tend to remake it from scratch. I do have a bit of experience using blender, but I don’t necessarily specialize in meshes. I have recently begun improving my scripting proficiency and I have been making some great progress.

User Profile: YasuYoshida

Showcase

Previous Primary Work:

Life of an Otaku: Creator

Nominations:

• Nominated Favorite Showcase (5th Annual Bloxy Awards)
  • Nominated Best Art Direction in a Game (6th Annual Bloxy Awards)

Year: 2015-18
Link: Life of an Otaku - Roblox

Year: 2020

Flunkville: Creator

Year: 2019
Link: Flunkville - Roblox

Previous Secondary Work:

Apocalypse Rising 2: Contracted Builder

Year: 2017
Link: Apocalypse Rising 2 - Roblox

The Conquerors 3: Skin Builder

Link: The Conquerors 3 [ MAPS + TP HOTKEY] - Roblox

Flood Escape 2: Map Builder

Link: Flood Escape 2 🌊 - Roblox

TNT Rush: Boom!: Builder

Year: 2016-17

Traitor Town: Contributor

Year: 2015
Link: Traitor Town - Roblox

Other:

Rural Vibes

Link: Rural Vibes - Roblox

Miscellaneous

Availability

Available: Maybe

I’m currently working on my own personal project, but I have time to spare besides that.

Payment

The pricing for my services tend to vary depending on how long it will take to complete the task and how difficult the task is. Prices are totally negotiable. I only accept payments only through PayPal or Group Payouts. Preferably through group funds though.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

40 Likes

Outstanding work.

2 Likes

Beautiful work.

However, the pricing confuses me. Could you expand a little bit on how your thought process on the complexity of a certain build affects it’s price? Although the ‘negotiable’ payment makes sense, some people choose to charge more for their time, depending on how much they have.

I suppose how I phrased that sentence was definitely a bit confusing. If the task is difficult, then it’d take me longer to complete it, causing the price to increase. The pricing is usually $11 per hour (minimum wage), but if the task is something more like a map, then the pricing may not rely on how long I work on it, meaning a fixed price.

3 Likes

Thank you for providing the average hourly rate. Just what I was looking for :blush:

1 Like

I just wanted to make a quick update. I’m currently open until the end of December.

2 Likes

Hi
I am interessed.
Check there:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-the-jurassic-warrrrr-his-now-hiring-for-a-terrain-developper-for-free-last-chance-t/409276

Definitely interested in commissioning you, hopefully your commissions will open up sooner or later!

Can you finish this small project for me?