Zhillandru - Logo/UI/Icon Designer

Heya! My name is Zhillandru. I’m 16 years old. I’m Logo/UI/Icon Designer. Software that i’m using is Inkscape. Inkscape is professional quality vector graphics software. Inkscape uses SVG(Scalable Vector Graphics) file.

This is my commission sheet. Accepting Robux(Group Funds only) and Paypal. Prices can go up depending on how difficult it is.

Commission Sheet

Note : For UI Design i’ll send you png file separate or i can send the SVG file, and i won’t import it to studio, since i don’t know how to do it

I am available for work on the weekends or Holiday in my country. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at : https://twitter.com/Zhillandru
or Discord : Zhillandru#7798 and Message to my Roblox : Zhillandru - Roblox

Order now!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

A nice collection. :ok_hand: Your UI design and the badge icons looks great!

1 Like

Thank you so much! means alot!

1 Like

I love your logos and your commisions really, they are high quality and perfect, good job, I’ve been thinking about ordering some logos and uis soon. I’ll give you a dm when I need to. They’re amazing and good not gonna lie.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Dm are always open!

These look amazing! I have just sent a friend request! Looking to hire you for some commissions! Thanks!

1 Like

Just came across this and I’m very interested! Sent you a friend request on Discord if you’re still looking for work :slight_smile:

1 Like