Zyleth | 3D Artist/Graphic Designer For Hire

About Me

Hi there! My name is Zyleth and I am a self-taught freelance Graphic Designer that’s been designing for roughly 7 years. I’ve been on Roblox since 2008 and have worked with many popular games!

I specialize in Thumbnail Renders, Logos & Game Icons, I have been designing for roughly 6 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Mining Simulator, Bubblegum Simulator, Saber Simulator, The Roblox Titanic, Escape Room 2 & many many more.

Showcase

Logos

Thumbnail Renders

Game Icons

Gamepasses

Ads

Availability

I live in the UK (GMT+00:00) and am available all week to contact. I work Monday - Friday however am open to doing weekend jobs at extra charge.

I usually offer a turnaround of 7 - 10 business days from the date of payment for your commission, however I do offer premium 1, 2 & 3 day delivery at extra charge regardless of weekday/weekend.

Prices

Prices are sometimes negotiable if what you require is really easy, if you are paying via Robux please ensure you approach me a few weeks before needing your commission so I can join the group due to the waiting period. I only accept USD via Paypal.

I offer Bundle Pricing if you purchase multiple things at once. I also offer discounts for returning customers & sales around holiday seasons. Follow me on Twitter @Zyleth_ to keep up to date with what’s going on!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via Discord at Zyleth#0001 or through Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Zyleth_

Thanks for reading, I look forward to working with you :slight_smile:!

32 Likes

I definitely recommend working with Zyleth. He is always reliable and he makes sure that his customers are satisfied with their commission. Amazing work like always! :grinning:

1 Like

I highly recommend working with Zyleth, he is an incredibly talented designer!

1 Like

Incredible artist, and amazing personality.

1 Like

Crazy good artist, hardworking and thorough. Easy to work with and experienced. Highly recommend!

2 Likes

Zyleth is a very trusted member of the community, like he said, he has worked with a lot of popular titles which ensures his work is going to be of great quality which shows on his showcase. His dedication is immense and he will go the extra step to make sure that the thumbnail/icon/logo is what you as a client has envisioned. A great and lovely designer for a justified price! :clap:

1 Like

Great talent and personality ever since i first spoke to him. Definitely recommend!

2 Likes

@Zyleth is a talented artist that I have had the pleasure of working with on multiple occasions. He is very responsive and always provides high-quality work. Would recommend working with him for all your logo and thumbnail needs!

1 Like

Zyleth has been an absolute joy to work with while our team has been developing Escape Room 2. The work is always amazingly high quality and Zyleth is great with communication. Reliability, flexibility, and a great eye for the work are qualities that can’t be overvalued.

TL;DR: This guy is great, highly recommend.

1 Like

I could not recommend Zyleth enough, @Noble_Draconian and I came to him to make a logo for our game, we were very impressed with his ability to take, respond, and adapt to feedback quickly as well as keeping us up to date with progress on our order. We love the product that he delivered, and there is no doubt in my mind that we will be ordering another logo from him come time.

3 Likes

Zyleth is exactly the kind of people you love to find and work with on Roblox. They are dedicated and talented in their area of expertise and is always up for a challenge. Zyleth always listens to any suggestions or feedback I provide and always meets my expectations.

2 Likes

Zyleth has made logos for many of my games. He’s very reliable and is willing to make any changes until you receive the exact product you’re looking for! Highly recommend.

3 Likes

You tell Zyleth what you want, and he gives you exactly what you want. He is open to constructive criticism and will make sure you are completely satisfied with his work. Easy to work with and communication is superb. He is the real deal. :+1:

1 Like

I definitely recommend working with Zyleth.
@Zyleth is amazing artist that I have had the pleasure of working with.

1 Like