zZGalaxySolarManZz Portfolio | Scripter

About Me

Hi, my name is Marcel. I’m 24 years old and currently live in England, United Kingdom. I started Roblox around 2011 and have been developing and scripting games since 2016.

I have eight years’ experience of self-taught Roblox Lua programming on Roblox platform. I have become familiar with a range of game designs including Roblox Datastore, DataStore2, UI/UX designs, Gameplay system scripts & modules and much more.

Obby King Remastered is the main game that I created since 2017, I scripted everything including gameplay from the ground up. I’m challenging myself to update Obby King Remastered regularly to keep entertaining the players. I learnt from this game that I am willing to take on any task needed.

Sword League is the second game that I created last November 2019 with my development team @wisenful, @Innovatement. Lots of the features in this game are now advanced and more efficient systems using my experience from my previous game Obby King Remastered.

Castle Defenders is the newest game that I created last March 2020 with my development team @wisenful, @Innovatement and @Lugical. Lots of ideas and discussions to build this castle defence game from the ground. It has lots of features in this game via different gamemodes. I using my experience from my previous games Obby King Remastered and Sword League to the coding the game.

My games I’ve worked on

Games I’ve worked on

Lead Scripter (13/10/2020 - 26/11/2020) - Tower Of Dread by @Staysail - 168.5M+ Visits

• Tons of bugs fixes
  • Rewrites whole Coins & Inventory datastore
  • Brand new front-end GUIs
  • New Pet system, Portals & Crates opening system
  • Many more

Scripter - Tower World by @FRANCOJ1119 (Unreleased game)

Scripter - Castaway by @SimplyRemove (Unreleased game)

Commissions I’ve worked on

Spa themed script tasks - The Windsier Hotel by GeoffreyWindsier

My key strengths and passion is coding and creating games. I like to use my talents and keen to improve my skills, learn each day. I am adaptable and able to work within a team or independently

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Twitter or Discord.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GalaxySolarRBLX (preferred)
Discord: zZGalaxySolarManZz#2394

I generally can get back to you with one to three days, often less!

Thanks for reading! :smile:

16 Likes

Outstanding work, obby king is a great game and your ability to code is amazing!

5 Likes

I’ve known galaxy for some time and I can confirm that he is a really hard working developer! He’s aswell a really professional and cool guy

galaxy > free robux :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Galaxy is insanely fun to work with on projects! He gets the job done and has a bubbly and fun personality that makes working on games enjoyable!

2 Likes

I have been working with galaxy for over 2 years now. And from that ive learnt that he is a very passionate and kind person. He puts a lot of time and effort into his games and is overall very skilled. Id definitely suggest him if you need anything code related.

1 Like

Galaxy is an amazing programmer! I have worked with him for less than a year, but for that small amount of time, I have understood that it is great to work with him. Not only he is a good developer, but he is a good programmer to work with.

1 Like

I recommend working with this user. Very nice guy and very composed overall.

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve sent you a friend request on discord regarding this position. If you’re interested, we can talk more on discord.

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, I’m Mystic.

1 Like

Hey, I sent you a friend request. @Tiny Gecko#0920
Do you think you would be able to script a simulator?
Also, what is your method of payment?

1 Like