★ Isles Café [Upcoming game]

:star: Isles Café :star:

• Roblox Café made by Isles
• Game isn’t out yet but just around the corner!

• Feedback/Suggestions would very much be appreciated!

• Preview 1

• Preview 2

• Preview 3

• Preview 4

6 Likes

imagefire your testers first
image not balanced
and why did u put the coco tree on the roof lol

the area seems too blank
too shine from this view, recommend script the light only on work when it’s night time
however i love your style lol, reminds myself an old ‘me’
keep go on

6 Likes

This looks so good! The creativity in the build is also really something!

For the most part, the lighting looks pretty good - just maybe make some slight adjustments. In the 2nd image, you can see that the milk cartons are too bright and on the 1st image the “Isles Café” text is hard to read (you may just want to change the color of that).

Overall, I think the lighting really aesthetic and visually pleasing, and props to you and your team!

1 Like

“Fire your Tester first” LMAO broo- how did they miss that

2 Likes

This looks really nice! The colours aren’t too hard to the eyes and the whole green aesthetic is beautiful. Maybe a bit more decorations just to fill up some empty spaces but other than that I love it.

2 Likes

lol ye it just too easy that by a glance and relalized that

1 Like

:heart: Thank you so much for your feedback! :heart:

I enjoyed seeing the cafe from your perspective! I’ll take your suggestions and improve upon them!

⁝ Review

[1] - The first image is actually just the selection box that I had in the screenshot by accident.

[2] - I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “not balanced” could you elaborate for me?

[3] - The coconut tree is the symbol we chose to add since this café is on an island.

[4] I’m still trying to figure out some good ideas to fill in the outside blanks.

[5] - The shine was due to the white being 255,255,255 meaning it’s really shiny so I reduced it so thanks a lot for that suggestion!

[6] - If I turn the lights off then all the rooms in the café are dark so the building requires lights, unfortunately.

1 Like

I enjoyed seeing the small mistakes we’ve made that you’ve spotted in these four previews!

⁝ Review

[1] - The milk cartons were purely white therefore the bloom affected the mesh, giving it a shine. So took the white to a light gray color and problem solved!

[2] - The title was obvious to us since I know what it says so it was a really big help that you couldn’t see it clearly!

1 Like

Thanks for liking the color pallet that we’ve chosen which took us a long time to decide on!

⁝ Review

[1] - We’re actively trying to decorate the building and the outside area whilst not using too many parts so nobody starts lagging. Therefore, we tend to keep some areas open for better performance!

1 Like

[1] oh ok lol sorry, i didn’t know that

[2] cause i could see the distancce between panda and the side compares with the distance between the ‘bubble tea’ with it seems not ‘balanced’ and i think you should move to the right side a bit.

[3] well, no1 puts ‘tree’ on the roof, they put symbol ofc so what the difference between that ‘symbol’ compares with the normal trees on ground. By that point, it’s nonsense thing to me.
image just about this high else re-modelling it to be ‘special’ thing
but if you still keeping this
image this area called ‘the blank’ and broke the connection between your symbols

[6] if it’s too light, lets just call it’s a canteen, not a Coffee shop anymore. You gotta get the primary color of your building and set on the fitable lighting for it. For example is a bit orange to give your players a bit cozy.
i love the model of your lights but since it’s cell light, move them far each others cause the range of a cell light was really large cause it’s inclued point, surface light in real life tho

• pardon me if my grammar/ vocalbulary was too bad
2 Likes

Fair enough. Excited to see where this project goes!

1 Like