【Open-Source】Menu UI

Hello, I am the founder of Pro-Studio. In order to help Roblox Studio developers own more resources to develop games, Pro-Studio aimed to help developers and we are one of the Non-Profit and Non-Governmental organizations in Roblox.

More Free Products here : Pro-Studio | 專業工作室 ©

6 Likes

Not trying to be rude, but… I don’t see why many people would want to use a menu that is essentially 20% watermark… Glad you’re making resources but not sure if there’s much appeal

4 Likes

Would’ve been cool if the character was on an 3D rendered spacecraft rather than it being an image pasted as the background. Plus, it’s empty, buttons are wayy too big and don’t really look that good. Again as Floofy said, good that you’re contributing, but I don’t really see use cases for it.

If you offered me a module that would allow me to build UI, then that’s a great one right there.

Excuse me now, what did you say?

3 Likes

Wow, very nice work right there.

I like the colors, the structure and how well organized the UI is.

Only problem is the watermarks, usually open-source products are made without watermarks, I’d suggest removing them in future, for more frequent use.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

the account is from Hong Kong that is why

1 Like

Umm, I mean we are a studio that provide products for free to the Roblox community which should be equal to Non-Profit and Non-Governmental organization.

Just a little water mark in the top left corner.

Some updates, the player’s character is now bigger, but still don’t have 3D spaceship (I am not a builder), the UI is now for mobile too.

that little watermarks looks to be part of the image, taking out a large chunk of the ui if you want to reuse it

1 Like