After The Flash ------ 6

Howdy y’all.

After The Flash has been around for about 4 years now and is still going strong. The series works on a formula that’s been proven to work time and time again. Right now, we’ve got 3 builders and 1 possible builder (me, Spideyrulz, Dragonsboat, and Brayonce [respectively]). Any other skilled builders out there are welcome on board.

boring business deets
You’d have to maintain the level of detail that the game is set at right now. You’d also be given the full set of props we’re using inside buildings and such, but you’re encouraged to get creative sometimes and make new props to help the game shine.

Choice of payment is up to you. You could do it for free and be just a guy in it for the fame. You could do it on a per-build basis (anywhere between $20 and $150). You could also choose to just take a percentage of the profits of the final project, which would be decided once the game is ready.

Just reply here or message me if building something like a bombed-out Taco Bell is your kinda thing.

1 Like

Only builders? No scripters? darn :c

I recall you being a pretty good builder though, GuestCapone

You’re recall is right, but I haven’t built anything new in almost half a year. Scripting is all that I do anymore.

this sounds fun. is there any one thing in particular that i could build for you, so that you could decide if i’m worthy or not?

Well I like to check out what people have built already before we let em join us. You got some places to show off?

not anything recent, actually. i don’t think i’ve made a coherent build in a year or so. most of my open places are just giant clutters of random things. i made part of a city, but it’s unfinished and not particularly detailed. this place has a bunch of different smaller things, but they’re all a few months to a few years old.

2 Likes

I may or may not be interested in helping out, maybe. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

When my team is finished working with our current clients I’ll ask if they would be interested in helping or not. (I’m almost certain they will meet your requirements, one might even exceed.)

EDIT: Fixed a few typos that I didn’t notice while posting this on mobile.

1 Like

I don’t know if I would necessarily be the most qualified, but I would love to help!

All I have as an example is this right now, but I could make a small example.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.