DevEx Eligibility Feature

I’d like to see a DevEx Eligibility feature, so you can see if you are eligible to DevEx without spending money on OBC.
I’ve only cashed out twice, and I’m closing in on another… but I ran into an issue earlier last summer where someone got onto my account and tried to sell it to others, causing my account to get banned for Scamming. I’m worried about spending money on OBC to find that I can’t cash out. So this feature would be a great use to me and many others.

2 Likes

It’s different for everybody. There’s no definite way to tell if money has been scammed to get.

Each DevEx is processed by a real human, and they can go in and see how you got each and every Robuk of your DevEx.

5 Likes

I wish they explained more detail on how you can get denied.
E.g. “Receiving currency from misleading game titles will result in instant ban from DevEx”

It’s a process that involves real people as judges, it can’t be automated that way, there are too many variables.

1 Like

I realize its a personal process,
but if there was a little meter on your account that searches through your moderation history and gives an “estimation” of your eligibility based on what is in your history.

If you are a 100% legitimate developer and you don’t have any recent moderation actions taken against your account, I see no reason why they would stop you from cashing out.

If you’re worried they will misunderstand something on your moderation history, you could try emailing info@roblox.com when you cash out so they can pass that information along to the “DevEx council”.

1 Like

Does anyone know if you can DevEx from different accounts? I’ve been using DevEx on one account for a project, but for my next I’d like to use a different account (It’s just how I work)

I’ve cashed out with money I’ve received as an artist
The policy hasn’t changed has it?

I think you’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve DevEx’d from two accounts. You just need to send in a W9 form for the second account,

2 Likes

It would be nice if you had 100k+ (or maybe even 200k) there could be a ‘check eligibility’ button that wouldn’t actually cash out but would rather allow you to check your eligibility to cash out. In order to save you forking over money to get OBC and try it the expensive way :fearful:

2 Likes

This really should not be an issue. They will only prevent you from cashing out if you did not earn your money legitimately or if you have recent occurrences of scamming on your moderation history.

If you earned every R$ legitimately and you haven’t scammed people, there’s no reason why they wouldn’t allow you to cash out that I can think of. So the only reason why you could potentially lose money is if it’s obvious that you have scammed, and you were oblivious enough to buy OBC and try it while knowing that.

@anon80475429 what makes you think that they wouldn’t allow you to cash out?

2 Likes