Way of seeing if you're eligable for DevEx

Little bit upset right now, I purchased OBC and waited almost 5 1/2 weeks for my DevEx to go through just to have it get rejected… after 5 1/2 weeks of waiting… like come on why does the process take so long? And the most irritating part is they don’t give a reason as to why it was rejected, so now you have to contact the email, wait another 4 business days, then repurchase OBC again and maybe have it go through this time.

Why isn’t there a way to see if you’re eligible or not rather then play the guessing game? Like an automated way to check that the robux you’re cashing out with is eligible (as in was all made from developing, not limiteds). It seems to work fine 80% of the time for me but then randomly I get cases like this where it gets rejected, and sometimes it takes 3 weeks sometimes it takes 6 weeks, the whole system seems to be very random.

5 Likes

Existing threads:

1 Like

Most of it is character judgment and monetary monitoring.

They check to see if your games aren’t clickbait, if your money is “legal” and not from scams and so on, and if you’ve been repeatedly getting banned for certain things.

There’s more they check I’m sure, but this is what I know of.

Haven’t been banned in well over a year and even that was just a warning for a decal, and all my money has been paid from other dev members for commission work I’ve done. I’m just mad it took OBC and 5 1/2 weeks just to get rejected

They might think you earned it from selling hats. Is that how a decent chunk of your money was made?

I wonder if roblox will ever have a roblox dev hotline that you can call to speak to someone from the devex team about these matters

1 Like

I haven’t sold limited in a lonnngggg time. Could it be that someone who paid me made the robux from selling their limiteds maybe?

That’s possible. But I wouldn’t think that would bar you. Maybe email them and explain that it’s from commissioned jobs.