Kill the screenshot popup

This doesn’t seem useful as it stands. It would be nice if we add a notification when you take a screenshot, and you could somehow click on that to share the screenshot on Roblox.

I would like to see Roblox’s visual cue for screenshots be like the one Android has where a white box tweens from the corners of the screen and back out in about half a second(if you have an Android phone, you know what I’m talking about). It’s not very intrusive and is a very simple cue. They also have a shutter sound play to give an audio cue as well. With the cue only being half a second or so, it’s not likely that a normal user would happen to take multiple screenshots that quickly that they have the cue visible as well.

1 Like

Every time I take a screenshot this stupid message pops up. I press dont show again and the next day it pops up again >:( its the worst when your client legit freezes when in fullscreen because you cant do anything then.

I found that when this happens and your client freezes up, if you press shift five times it bring up the sticky key menu which allows you to move your mouse

2 Likes

Unless you have the sticky key menu disabled (I have) :frowning:

the pop up is so annoying >: (

kill it now. i hate it.

i accidentally pressed screenshot and the popup window somehow appeared BEHIND the roblox window and i didnt realize this so i assumed roblox just crashed and i had to control+alt+delete out of a VERY IMPORTANT territory conquest game because of this. awful user experience.

There’s already a black bar that appears when you take a screenshot, just remove the pop-up and it should be fine!

I have a change which fixes this which will be released soon.

20 Likes

tiffblocks for president

tiffblocks is love tiffblocks is life

We love you tiffblocks

The popup is now removed. Instead, it displays this.
925a313342b59e858089052c5f6c3457ec59a492.png

55 Likes

I love you even more tiffblocks

2 Likes

papa bless :pray::pray:

Is there any way we can get the popup killed for screen recording as well?

2 Likes

That will be out soon.

8 Likes

Dreams do come true…

2 Likes

The video recording popup is gone. The old options for uploading a YouTube video on the recording screen are gone as well (they did not work). Instead, it now displays this.
253cdd30be7c1c8e67d039ddb575494b17872e64.png

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.