(This post has been removed)(This post has been removed)

You could probably throw together an output in the meantime. The LogService should help you with that.

That being said, this should be addressed because that’s an issue.

Waits for the character to spawn, that’s it. Server handles the spawn. Can’t view server log.

Yup I already have a custom console but I didn’t add it to replicatedfirst.

(This post has been removed)(This post has been removed)(This post has been removed)

So this is an issue with the LogService then… Roblox plz.

Should it be picking up something? Like obviously something isn’t working as intended and that’s bad, but are you certain it’s the log service?

This seems related to this thread. The developer console command line was temporarily disabled because of a suspected exploit. Maybe it has not been turned back on yet because the situation has not been resolved yet?

I thought the exploit temporary-fix was just disabling the command line? Nothing is showing up in the console itself in OP, which doesn’t seem related to the command line.

1 Like

It’s not considering the console loads when the character spawns and the command line still works

Can you still reproduce this bug?

Still can’t play my own game

(This post has been removed)(This post has been removed)(This post has been removed)

Is it just you or are some players unable to join as well?

I believe I’ve figured out what’s going on, continuing in this thread:

Caught this error with Adonis’ locallog.
Hope this helps!