Bad TeleportService Issue

Okay so I’m noticing some strange behavior that I think is related to TeleportService inside ReplicatedFirst; I’m not too sure what the problem is exactly so bear with me. I might just be reporting a bug in my own code, not sure.

Anyway, so I noticed that sometimes when I joined my game I got a screen that looked like this:

I’ve started getting reports from people and I think I’ve figured out when it happens, I’ll explain. So the loading screen process looks like this (the script is in ReplicatedFirst)

Client: Wait for character to spawn
Server: (CharacterAutoLoads is off) Grabs player’s data from datastore, sets everything up, then LoadCharacter()s.
Client: Proceeds with the loading; InvokeServer()s for the gamemode the player last selected. Teleport(GameModePlaceId)

After that, you get a screen like the one I linked. Console shows nothing, my custom-made console that uses InvokeServer doesn’t end up running the script till the end, etc. What’s strange though, is, I can still use the command bar. My character exists in the workspace, I can LoadCharacter() myself though command bar and do that stuff. But the local GUIs and stuff seem to not be functioning at all, and there’s no errors in the local log.

Anyone know wtf could possibly be going on?

Could you add something I wrote on the former thread to this topic?