The Robux exchange rate and monthly cash out limit is increasing!

i love you.

1 Like

I assume the NO CAP DevEx will just get rid of all of your 0.0025 rate robux, and leave the 0.0035 robux for the next cashout.

It says this in the no-cap paragraph

I was asking if ALL of the Robux you DevEx at that time apply to the rate, even though they may be earned after today.

@JParty if I get paid by someone who has the old robux, will I have to use old robux ratio?

I paniced when I read this as I have alot of robux pending devex.
I sent an email about declining my devex, then 1 min later sent a message saying “nvm, ignore that”
Hopefully they read both before they do anything :stuck_out_tongue:

This is amazing! How can I apply for a NOCAP once my current devex is processed?

3 Likes

What if I decide to waste all my Robux on some hat that I don’t plan to sell off for Robux in the future, Just as a cool item to have.

Will that clear my account of the old Robux and pretty much storing it in a hat forever :smiley:

1 Like

No, they will haunt you to DevEx that value first. [quote=“JParty, post:1, topic:33984”]
Spending your current Robux balances on games, hats or other cool stuff will not get you to the higher exchange rate faster.
[/quote]

Oh, I hope my assets i had before this update was announced will not be counted…

1 Like

Oh my god! This is perfect. I’m at about 40% to devex and this will make my life so much easier.

What do you mean by assets?

Limiteds :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But this update has nothing to do with limiteds :confused:
It only changes DevEx stuff.

I feel like there are a lot of questions here that are answered by not only the original post up top but again by JParty in his replies.

This seems pretty straightforward. Happy to see the change! Having an old and new Robux is genius, it’ll stop people from stockpiling based on DevEx rumors.

12 Likes

This is amazing. Glad to be a developer right now… Thank you roblox!!!

1 Like

Don’t forget you can use CTRL+ F to look for answers rather than repeating questions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How can Roblox afford this?
Sorry, am noob to anything business related and I’m pretty tired

1 Like

Roblox sells robux at a minimum rate of 5.7 / 1000 R, whereas developers only get 3.5 / 1000 R in comparison.

And that’s just from robux sales.

3 Likes

Dang, I hope to DevEx eventually if I can get to that point.
I might not be at that level though lol

1 Like

Any updates on this?

1 Like