Wearing 2 hairs should be allowed, it broke my look!

I’m quite annoyed about this now hats are classed as ‘Accessories’ it makes both of my hair styles ‘Hair’ and I’m just assuming I can’t wear more than one hair now. I can’t manually apply the other hair either it just removes the one I have on. I’m going to put this in Bugs as I feel this wasn’t intended behaviour

This have been my look for nearly 6 years now and I do not wish for it to change. If this can’t be resolved it will result in much sadness from me.
:frowning:

4 Likes

I’m having a similar issue but instead with my “MEGANOOB” appearance.

Either Headrow or Frenemy is allowed, not both.
HEADS-44743732.png

2 Likes

You can only wear one item in each category, sadly. :<

I believe you should be able to wear as many hats in a category as you want, but the overall hat limit is 10.

2 Likes

I believe you can wear up to 3 “hats” but 1 of everything else.

100 player servers with 10 hats each = 1000 hats. If each hat had 3000 tris that’d be 3,000,000 tris constantly moving and animating aka 1080 or get out.

And that’d just rendering, if those hats were dropped/physics applied to them it’d be hell at like 200 hats.

Yeahhhhh, 10 hats is a little too many haha

2 Likes

:0
whoops

The overall hat limit is already 10 (3 hats + 1 in each of the 7 categories). Players can already wear 10 hats each, for a total of 1000 hats in a 100 player server. It’s not a matter of performance, but a matter of clipping. ROBLOX values carefully designing what users can wear rather than giving complete creative freedom to ensure outfits look good. I don’t really agree with that, but that’s their reasoning – not performance.

1 Like

I shouldn’t of changed my look for Christmas. I could still have my classic look although this ‘temp’ look reflects my current mood on the subject.

I really hope this is lifted

1 Like

Bumping this up because I feel it’s an important matter.

2 Likes