☣️Looking for feedback on my zombie game☣️

Thank you for providing such an amazing list of feedback! Congratulations on achieving 1st place, and I sincerely appreciate the time you took to identify these bugs. It means a lot to me. :blush:

I’ll address these issues promptly. Your feedback and time has been valuable in helping me pinpoint and resolve these errors/bugs.
:pray:

4 Likes

Timers added to the abilities that you mentioned and is now also in the live update, Thank you! :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you!
This has been fixed now in the newest update! :grinning:

3 Likes

Most of these have been fixed now in the newest update, Thank you again for this list of bugs it really open’s many doors for me to look into.

• Turrets now award money and kills

• Turrets are 1 time buy, then u gotta buy em again.

• “Abilities staying in the map when game is done” - Still working on it :pray:

• Rays not going trough particles is fixed (“Should be fixed :thinking:”)

• Voting system seems to work alright, it stops you from voting once the time is up for voting. but i will look deeper into the problem here.

This is just to update you on the ideas and bugs you provided :grinning:

3 Likes

To fix rays not going through particles, you could turn off CanQuery on all the particles. (this is assuming you are using raycasting I haven’t played the game yet)

4 Likes

Thank you! :grinning:
Yes i am using raycasting, i will give this a try! :100:

3 Likes

Hey, Amazing!
This even fixed the gun issues where it had problems with hitting the zombies.

Thank you very much for this feedback!

3 Likes

Turrets count kills now, and the shop is decorated but not yet realeased! Thank you!

2 Likes

Some of these ideas have been made, but not yet realeased! Thank you so much! :grinning: :100:

2 Likes

You should make the zombies patrol around randomly if they are not near a player

1 Like

god bless reason 2 die for being the catalyst for these games

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting idea. Maybe instead of patrolling, I can have them approach from a different direction to surprise the player? :thinking:

Thank you for the good idea! :pray:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I hope your game improves, let me know when it’s fully released :wink:

2 Likes

You could add zombies “Names”, like “Speedy” [A fast zombie but low damage and hp]“Tank”[very slow zombie but alot hp and damage]… that stuff like TDS

1 Like

Thank you for the idea, i do have some special zombies, but they dont work so good right now.
i will write this up, Thank you!