☣️Looking for feedback on my zombie game☣️

Hello everyone,

I’m seeking feedback on the game I’ve been working on. Whether it’s criticism, insights on design, or any other thoughts that come to mind, I welcome it all! Every piece of feedback is valuable to me as I try to further develop my game.

Let’s upgrade this game together with the power of feedback!

Please note that this game is in its early stages.

Here is the game :

Thank you in advance for your input!

24 Likes

Great game, you need more guns in the game,
More different maps with different difficulty.

11 Likes

Thank you!
So far i managed to create a bomb, wich is not yet added into the game.
Respect the feedback! :grinning:

5 Likes

Gameplay is fine.
Shop and spectator GUI is very plain. You could decorate it more. You could make so after turret kills zombie, placer’s zombie killer count goes up. You could add more weapons.

7 Likes

Thank you!
Will keep that in mind! :pray:

6 Likes

I just played a few rounds. I was using mobile phone.
I liked the music and the overall look. The multiple maps and voting ability is a big positive.

Suggestions
The shop and spectator gui should be moved as it really effected enjoyment on mobile as its right in the place you use to move your player.
I played difficulty levels 1 to 3 with the default gun. It’s a tough balance as you want players to want to get better weapons but at the same time you don’t want the default weapon so under powered people don’t stay and leave before they realise how fun your game is. Basically on level 1 on mobile phone I lasted 10secs before dying and being sent to the lobby. Level 3 was a matter of a few secs.

Maybe if the gui placement was changed I could have fought off the zombies better.

Looking good great work so far.

4 Likes

The game is great! I just recommend you moving the Shop and Spectator gui because when sometimes phone users try to walk it gets stuck…

3 Likes

The game itself is fine,
the only problem what I found is that you can always winning (difficulty has no effect to this) if you’re just jumping and walking away from the zombie horde, so the zombies cannot even damaging me.
And I have an idea for the labyrinth map, you can add wood planks between the floors so the zombies needs to destroy them first to reach you.

But great work if I’m honest.

3 Likes

:star:It’s a fun game and has potential.

I think the weapons need to be reworked and balanced and you should definitely add some animations to make them more dynamic.

Speaking of dynamic, you can add directional movement and maybe a parkour system that lets players slide climb or roll you get the idea.

One thing I noticed is that the zombies do indeed feel like a horde when you play alone, but they just run after you instead of finding a way to stop you from running away and shooting. (better AI)

The UI has its own style, but perhaps a few textures would make it even more interesting.

Adding a bit more NPCs to the lobby with animations would also make the lobby look more lively.

Well thats all I can say for the game it is a good game but needs some upgrades.

6 Likes

I just played few rounds and this game is fun !

but, you can add
simple stamina(run) system,
more guns,
melees
abilities (turret placement ability etc.)
armors
random coin spawns
random medkit spawns
and you can improve the shop ui.

and if you want to improve lobby with a little story you can make the lobby like a under a army control zone. Soldiers are on guard and we’re entry squad deploying to zone to neutralize infecteds.

thanks for the game, my review is done.

5 Likes

Amazing feedback, i will work on the mobile fixes ASAP.
i have not yet worked on a mobile support for it, but realizing how much it affects game play i will fix it now.

Also thank you for pointing out the weak gun that players get in the beginning, i also have thought of this but never really had enough people to test it.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Will keep the idea in mind, sounds like a intresting way that would give players some time to pepare. Also gives the zombies time to group up!

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

Yeah maybe adding some zombies that throw things would make it more intresting :thinking:

Respect! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you for the review!

The game already has some medkit spawns and shields, the coin spawn idea sounds like something i should really add in so people can get money a bit faster.

Very good feedback thank you.

4 Likes

i have updated it for mobiles now, hopefully it’s better :grinning: moved the Gui elements a little more up.
Update is available on newer servers. :pray:

5 Likes

I really like the gameplay but i do recommend adding a countdown to know when your ability will run out after picking it up around the map. I really did enjoy playing the game and i am looking forward for new updates! :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!
that is actually a good idea and i am happy you enjoyed it :pray:
Respect! :grinning:

4 Likes

It is a good game and my only feedback is to improve the gun effects and hit registration.

While shooting I felt like half the time the bullets were not registering on the zombies

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! :grinning:
Yeah i realized that the beam coming from the gun, gets in the way. That seems to be the problem behind that.

Respect the feedback :pray:

3 Likes

Update

I played just a little more…

Well I think its better if I make a list of bugs that I’ve encountered.

• Voting system not working if there is more than one person in the server
    [GAME BREAKING]

• After killing a zombie particle box stops the rays from going through it.
    [MAJOR]

• Some abilities don’t go away after round ends and stays with you until you die (yes this is including the shield, you can basically be immortal).
    [GAME BREAKING]

• You can shoot after you die. (This happens whether you died in the game or your guns bug out and won’t get removed from your inventory in the lobby.)
    [MINOR]

• Turret button won’t appear after being used once (I had to reset or rejoin to be able to use it.).
    [GAME BREAKING]

• Turrets are not registering kills or money after kill.
    [GAME BREAKING]

• Abilities stay after round end and can be out of reach. (They are either flying in the air or under the ground)
    [GAME BREAKING]

9 Likes