[⚠️CLOSED!⚠️] Looking for a builder to **PARTNER** with! (I'm a scripter)

:warning: This position has already been taken! :warning:

Hey! I have a big project in mind, something I’ve dreamed of creating for several years now. The scale is fairly big, but not so big that it’s absolutely unachievable. The only thing I’m struggling with is the actual building part of the game. I’m absolutely not a builder at all. I’m only really good at scripting, which has been fairly problematic in my idea for this game.

NOTE

Before you continue reading this, please understand that I’m not necessarily looking to hire someone. I’m looking for a builder to partner with so we can make this game together. Game revenue would be split evenly if we can finish.

That being said, anyone who is a builder who would be interested in partnering up to make this idea a reality, shoot me a message (contact information is below). Just make sure you meet the requirements listed below before contacting me:

Requirements (kinda lol)

• At least 13 years of age is preferrable, but it really only matters how talented you are.
  • Blender experience would also be nice, but again, not at all required.
  • Must be a fairly well-experienced builder.
  • Must have old builds or projects to show me.
  • My biggest requirement is you need to have a fun personality :smile:! Nobody wants to partner up with someone boring!

Payment

This is where I might lose some people, haha. Like I stressed earlier, I am looking for a partner, not an employee. As a partner, any robux we make from this game, whether that be a big or small amount, we’d split evenly between the two of us.

Contact Information

I made a Discord server for anybody interested in the idea. You can join this server here:
[CLOSED]

Thanks for showing interest in my idea! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.