{𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑬 } builder (closed)

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in low poly building and I have been building since 2017! can build whatever you want! I like to be very creative with my builds such as π™Šπ™π™ π™Šπ™ π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™’π™Šπ™π™‡π˜Ώ biomes and places.
Maybe you can check out some of my creations and see a little more about me. I hope to here from you and have a (っ◔◑◔)っ :heart: GREAT DAY :heart: !
I also started building lessons, the time of the lesson will determine the prices.

My creations

Availability

I am available almost all of the time. I do college and I decide my own time so mostly you will be able to get a hold of me. I take development serious and I make it 50/50 with my college as well. Contact me any time I will respond shortly after.

Payment

I am no longer joining groups and taking a certain percentage of the earnings (unless the game is already up on its feet and have earnings within that group). I will build something for you and you pay me. If you want another creation I would be glad to build another.

I am very cheap with prices but my creations are still great quality.
Something like this would most likely be 250 Robux

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer forum or Discord: MaxReax#1569

I have made a couple of builds for people and they are more then happy with the results. I have references if needed. Thanks for reading! Have a great day and stay safe!

3 Likes

5 robux per obby stage is okay? If Yes, Dm Me: NvTheDeveloper#8022,