𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Current:

ezreal - NotEzreal

Well everyone, Skyward has come to its end…
I thank you all for an amazing 4 years, this has been a journey I will never forget. But as all good things do, this venture has come to an end. I’m done. No more events, no more VIP servers, no more Roblox. I’m sure alot of you saw this coming, as I’ve gone inactive several times, tried to come back, but never really did.

Just- …why?
I started Roblox back in 2017; I was 11 at the time. Roblox was much more enjoyable when I was younger, and as I got older, my interest started to dwindle. I just don’t enjoy Roblox like I use to. The games, the events, the community, all of it just isn’t as enjoyable anymore. And I don’t blame that on Roblox changing, but rather me just getting older. My interests have simply shifted.

This wasn’t an easy decision, nor one that was decided on overnight. This has been on my mind for around a year now. I’m incredibly sentimental and have a really hard time letting go of things, which is why I dragged this out for so long. I didn’t want to give up what I had worked so many years on. But now, I’ve gotten older, life has gotten harder, and things have changed. Running this community doesn’t benefit me anymore, hasn’t for a while. I need to work towards things I actually enjoy, and things that will make me money, as that’s sadly a thing you start to worry about when you get older…

I know I said I had plans to change the group, and I did, that wasn’t a lie, I’m just no longer working on those things. There are many, many ways I could improve the community, and maybe even start to make some money. But the work required to do that is near equivalent to starting a new community. So that’s what I’m going to do. Start a new one, on a game I actually enjoy playing - Minecraft.

I really did try to get back into Roblox, which is why I would come back for a month or two, host events, then stop again. I tried setting up new things, hosting different events, setting up new systems, ect… I love the idea of event hosting/community running, and I’m not done doing that. I’m just no longer doing it on Roblox. Roblox limits you just about every way possible. With their TOS, built in website restrictions, capacities on group descriptions, friend requests, announcement lengths, ways to make money, stuff like that. The devforums was my only way around alot of it, and it’s been broken for many users for a good while now. Not to mention all the games… I love many of the games on the platform, they just don’t promote all that many creative ways to host events. Yes, I know, there are many gamemodes I could create in Jailbreak, especially with some of their new server commands. But all in all, it’s just a different way for us to run around the map. No new mechanics. This has been one of the biggest set backs. I want to continue to improve and expand upon my event hosting, but I feel as if I’ve reached the limit on what I can do on Roblox. Sure, there’s a thing I can improve on here and there, but nothing that crazy or game changing.

This is the main reason I’m moving to Minecraft. A game I enjoy, a game where I can be as creative as I want, and literally reprogram the game to host whatever type of crazy event I’ve got planned.

I’ve heard some people say stuff like “I did all this for nothing” or “I’m leaving everything behind.” Both being false. I’ve learned so so so so so so so so so so much from these past few years: On how to run a community, host events, setup systems that channel a large number of people, and just overall how to be a better person. This wasn’t all wasted, nor am I leaving all of that. I’m taking the skills I’ve developed over the past few years, and now I’m going to better execute what I have planned.

I’ve also made a new discord account - I needed a fresh start.
As I’ve said, it’s been a pretty epicc past few years. But along side all of that awesomeness, there has been some bad aswell. More specifically, just some habits and mindsets I need to break.

I’ve been playing videogames my whole life. And that wasn’t bad. I had a healthy balance between my games, sports, and other activities. But around when Metro really started up, they kinda became my life. I don’t think games are bad, but they start to become bad when they get in the way of things you need to be doing, which is exactly what happened to me.

And even though I’ve been playing games my entire life, I wasn’t involved in the internet world / social media stuff till around 2019. And once again, developed habits and mindsets I wish to break away from.

I had always had alot of friends, that is until I was about 13. All of my best friends went to the same private school, - a school I wasn’t able to go to - and I wasn’t able to hang out with them anymore. The original reason I dove into the online world was to make new friends. I was trying to satisfy a social craving I had developed in the loss of most of my friends. It might be obvious to some of you now, but it wasn’t obvious to little me at that time. It was a really unhealthy way to cope with what I was going through. As such, I’ve made a new Discord account, and I only friended those I know outside of this online reality. This account will no longer be active.

I’m going to use this summer to reorient myself, and my mind, to go into this up coming school year in a much more healthy fashion.

My adventure lies elsewhere!
I’ve mentioned several times throughout this, I’m moving to Minecraft, and on a new Discord account. For the time being, I’m going to keep all of that private. But once I get the ball rolling, I’ll come back here, and let you guys join! While all of this might sound, and seem like a goodbye, it’s really the start to something new. One chapter of my life ending, and another one beginning. I hope to see you guys in the near future!

Memories~
Another thing I did was make all new social media accounts. When I start uploading my Minecraft content, I’ll be uploading it on my new YouTube channel, and all of my streaming will be on my new Twitch account. I did that so I didn’t have to remove any of my currently standing Roblox stuff. As I’ve said, I’m very sentimental, and I like being able to go back and revisit stuff.

I also went and uploaded all of our most recent Roblox Twitch streams to the Ezreal YouTube channel! This channel won’t be touched again, just wanted to go ahead and upload those so you all could rewatch them if ya wanted :smiley:

Well, that’s it for now. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL again for all the memories, you all mean so much to me! I wish you all the best! Good luck, and go conquer your dragons!

lothmeer - Lothmeer

Greetings all humans! You might not know who I am or what I did in this group, but that’s not your fault in any way. I didn’t help to my fullest extent to make the group better. But, me coming to the events when I could and helping in the times I did, will always stay in my heart. As Ezreal said, I just lost my touch with Roblox and didn’t see myself continuing on with it. There are much more enjoyable things to do and more opportunities you can let your imagination run wild in. Now, I’m not saying you should stop playing Roblox just cause we did, you do what your heart desires! I wish I could share all the great things I’ve experienced, but we would be here for hours. Finally, I want to thank you all for being so supportive and being there with us all the way through the groups life, it truly has been a blast. Now, I want you to go out there, find more things you love doing, whatever it may be, don’t stop. After all, you can only complete one adventure, so make sure you finish it before it’s too late.

world - WideWorlds

bye byes :revolving_hearts:

jm - mcguggernugets_jr

Goodbye Skyward I, and everyone else in this incredible group, will never forget the amazing times we all had together and watching the growth of Skyward together, the events were incredible to all of us and we’ll be sure to miss them and especially you Ezreal, thank you for starting something amazing! However it’s time to slay our dragons! Goodbye Skyward Nightfall!!!

zee - OhZere

So, here comes a story that probably started around December 2019 or January 2020. I was wondering around in Roblox looking for free private servers cuz you know, usual people don’t have that robux to buy private servers and it’s completely normal and understandable. I came across this server called “Metro Studios”. My first thought of this server is like “This is actually pretty legit”. So many server’s were being hosted such as Jailbreak which was the server I actually wanted and the whole point of me joining the group at the first place. Had made many friends all the way because of a mod named YtReverse whose temp muted me for some infraction that I did (I don’t remember what exactly lol, probably toxicity or arresting on private servers) and I kind of made it a big of a deal on the discord community of the group. As days passed by, I managed to get a little reputation with some people that who are my friends now. Played with them for like a year or so. Last thing I know is that I took a break with the community due to some drama’s I’ve caused which I have no blame for anything, but it was a fun ride and something to learn from myself throughout these years. But you know, without the help of the friends I made on Metro Studios, I would have never met my new friends outside the community because I’d probably be stuck on this community till the day I go back to face to face school and not online classes anymore. Now that I look back during those times, it was really such a good and kind of a bad ride, but time changes yknow? Like nothing stays forever, I have been in this community for nearly 3 years. Not too OG but it is what it is. I am still glad that people are still here whom I met years ago like “Esred” and “Ameer” and more people that I cannot simply remember due to it being long ago. So I really have a huge respect for Ezreal for everything. I thank him for everything, all the memories and fun I had throughout these years. Long live Metro/Skyward!

So personally, thank you for making the community a fun ride, nothing would change to me tbh if I was in Skyward Nightfall till it probably retires or till I go face to face classes

Last announcement -5/19/21

Past:

End of Jailbreak Event | 4/2/22

Today’s Skywards event (JAILBREAK: :fire: LIVE EVENT :fire:) is over.
THAT WAS A BLAST!! Hope you all enjoyed too!
There was a bunch of content added to Jailbreak, expect new Jailbreak events in the future!~

End of event picture ^^

You can check out the Twitch stream here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1444276174

The link above will expire soon, so I’ll be reuploading it to YouTube later
Hope you all enjoyed! I sure did! See you all next time! <3

Our next event will be another multi-event, stay tuned!

First Multi-Event | 3/20/22

HI EVERYONE!
Today’s Multi-Event is over. THAT WAS A TON OF FUNNN! It was the first event in 2 months, and one of the most fun I’ve hosted! Tons of people got to vc with us, and we played 3 different games. This was out first game-night like event. You can 100% expect most of our events to be like this in the future.

We also streamed it on Twitch, no longer doing it on YouTube. We moved to Twitch because it has much better quality streams for smaller creators.

You can also be expecting a complete revamp of the Devforums. I’m aware the info is getting hard to navigate, and needs work. A complete revamp is underway! Please be patient!

You can check out the Twitch stream here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1431854028

The link above will expire soon, so I’ll reupload it to YouTube later tonight
Hope you all enjoyed! I sure did! See you all next time! <3

50K MEMBER UPDATE | 3/10/22

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 50,000 MEMBEMRS!!! <3
This is the biggest milestone we’ve hit! HALF WAY TO 100,000!!!

I also fixed the Anime Fighting Simulator server, and we got another Jailbreak server (thanks ameer) :smiley:
All of the other servers have also been fixed. :+1:

I’ve also heard the request for several more servers, and I’m working on getting those.

Aside that, we’ve also added three group donor ranks!

As of right now, they give no special perks, they simply give you a rank, and help out our community!
Be sure to check out our groups store!

If you like our group, and want to support us, this is how you can do so! Please consider, this is what will allow us to continue expanding in VIP Servers to continue holding all of our new members.

Also:

We’ve gotten about 100K more views since our last announcement!!! :fire:

Once again, thank you all so much for 50K. LOVE U ALL <3

Community update (38K) | 1/22/22

HELLLO EVERYONE!!! Just wanted to give you all a little community update!

I just added a Phantom Forces and Outlaster VIP server!
You no longer lose the Server Donor role once your servers expire!

ADDED TWO MORE GROUP RANKS:

:medal_military: | Premium Donors
This rank is given to those who have obtained 15,000 minutes in our Afk to donate game. If you obtain this, contact any staff member of Skyward.

:medal_military: | Top Donors
Unlike our Champions role, this doesn’t have a set requirement. I (NotEzreal), pick those who I feel have contributed the most to the community. Adds you to the Hall of Fame.

HALL OF FAME
As one of the new ranks talks about above, I also added a Hall of Fame a little while back, I just didn’t announce it. Go check it out!

"Upcoming Event" TAB CHANGED TO "Event Schedule"
Reformatted the Event Info section so I didn’t have to copypaste the same Jailbreak Info every single event lol. We will utilize this more in the future. I changed the location of a few things, so if you have any questions, let me know.

I ALSO WANT TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU!
We’ll be hitting 40,000 members within the next few days. That’s so crazy. It’s actually making my dream of 100,000 members from when I was younger look possible. Keep spreading the word!

Also:

We just passed 275,00 views in our community content. That’s another huge milestone, and I can’t thank you all enough <3

Aside all of that, I’m looking to continue to improve and expand upon the content in this community. If you have any ideas, crazy or not, let me know! I want to hear what the community wants, aside of the features I already have in the works.

That’s all for now, thank you everyone! LOVE U ALL

Jailbreak Event Crash | 1/20/22

@everyone
Today’s event crashed LOL. It’s just apart of hosting, this happens every now and again.

Issues?

• I changed a ton of the stream settings hoping for better quality, but that didn’t end well, as the stream buffered and crashed. yes, I did test before the event, I’ll be looking into this more

• Co-host had to leave at the beginning, which messed up a few of the planned gamemodes.

• We were also playing around with the 2nd screen cam, which delayed the start of the event, but didn’t resolve it 100% before starting.

As I said, this is just apart of hosting events, and will happen every so often. I know what many of the issues were caused by, and will start on fixing that now. The event will be rescheduled sometime this weekend. If plans change, I’ll let you all know :thumbsup:

Sorry for the inconvenience :stuck_out_tongue: - Ezreal

End of Jailbreak Event | 1/9/22

HELLO EVERYONE!!
Today’s Jailbreak Event is over!

TY ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING! I enjoyed it, and hope you all did aswell! We tried out a lot of new things in that event, and looking forward to doing more like that in the future!

Many things will change in the future, as @Lothmeer and I are both very new to streaming! Hope you all enjoyed! <3

You can rewatch todays event here:
Skyward Nightfall's Jailbreak Event (MUSEUM UPDATE) - YouTube

Added Pet Simulator X | 12/24/21

HELLO EVERYONE! I heard y’alls requests, and got a Pet Simulator VIP!!! I also renewed the MURDER VIP, and Tower of Hell server 2. ENJOY :smiley:

Happy Holidays!

End of Jailbreak Event | 12/21/21

Today’s Jailbreak Event is over. THAT WAS SUPPPER FUN! I’m glad there were a lot of you that came! The hype for our Jailbreak events has not faded! We’ll be hosting and streaming another Jailbreak event within the next few days, alot will change though, as I got a lot of ideas from that event :slight_smile:

Anywho, if you want to rewatch the stream, it can be found on my YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-f4NikBEjgzRJfiy5b19NA

EVENTS ARE BACK | 11/27/21

HELLOOOOOO @everyone!!!

This group has been inactive for quite some time now, as I have been busy with other things. But now I am back! Events are resuming, applications are about to come out, and much more is going to change!

Even though this community has not had any community events, it still continued to grow. That amazes me, I thank you all! <3
We had just around 20K when the last event was held, and now we are at 28K.

The original reason I stopped events was because I was starting College, and I had no idea how that was going to go, and did not want events to be interfering with classes. It did not take too long for me to find out that I could easily manage both at the same time, but sense I had already stopped events, I started other projects and did not come back to revive said events.

Now as I said, a lot is going to change in the group. Events being the main ones. I want to completely change how I run and host them. I have some pretty cool ideas, but it is going to take a little bit before any of those ideas become a reality. So in the meantime, lets just host a few events for community hangouts, while I continue to work on the revamped events. Any suggestions? - (I prefer games with voice chat).

Anyways, glad to be back! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving! And I am looking forward to see where this group continues to grow. TY all soo much. Love U all!

Pausing Events | 9/9/21

Made an announcement on this a little while back, just thought I’d post again to remind everyone:
I’m taking a break from Roblox and Events.

I’ve been hosting events for years now, school just started back, and I have other interests right now outside of Roblox. I’m by no means quitting, I Just need a break. I’m still maintaining all the servers, and keeping the group running, just not currently hosting any events.

When events start back - sometime in the near future - they will be bigger and better than before. We’ve been brainstorming many ways to greatly improve them, and we’ve got some pretty cool ideas. Until then, stay tuned!

Love u all, enjoy the servers! <3

ADDED MORE SERVERS | 8/12/21

:fire::fire::fire:JUST BOUGHT 6 MORE SERVERS!!!

Just revamped the “VIP Servers” tab in Skyward Nightfall.
Added a server for:

• Your Bizarre Adventure
  • Blox Fruits
  • [UPDATE 7] Anime Fighters Simulator
  • Murder Mystery 2 (got 2 more)
  • Piggy

More servers on the way!! :tada::tada::tada:
If you have any recommendations, letme know on the group wall!

Revamp:

Taking a break from events | 8/2/21

Heyoo everyone! It’s been a while, thought i’d go ahead and let you know:
I’m taking a break from Roblox.

I just need a little break from all of this. A lot is happening IRL right now, and I’m not able to commit to events. I’ll be back in a week or so, but until then, there will not be any events. I’ll still be semi-active in the Discord, and on the Roblox group wall, just no events.

Regarding the servers expiring:
Still working on my trades, and I’m about to get enough robux to pay for servers for a few more months. Anime Fighting Simulator will be back soon!!!

After Simon Says Event | 7/15/21

:fire::fire::fire:Today’s Jailbreak: Simon Says Event was SOOOO FUN! TY all SOO much for coming!!! The next event will be on Outlasters, and we’ll be giving more robux to the winner!

:tada::tada::tada:HUGE congratulations to JudiciousDanielpham for winning the 800 Robux in todays stream!!

If you missed today’s event, feel free to go rewatch the stream here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1087875841

After Jailbreak Event | 7/14/21

:fire::fire::fire:Today’s Jailbreak Event/Stream is over. That was once again a lot of fun! Stream went well!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1086849045

Ending Event | 6/28/21

:fire::fire::fire:Once again, that Jailbreak stream was epiiicccc! Event’s been over, I’ve just been chilling in VIP servers and forgot to post lol. Next event very soon, hopefully Thursday.:fire::fire::fire:

:tada::tada::tada:This was our FIRST TIME giving out robux during an event. WideWorld won the 800 robux Jailbreak Battle Royale! We will be doing more giveaways like this in the future!!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1070649654

Thank you all for coming! :heart:

First Event Stream | 6/12/21

:fire::fire::fire:Today’s Jailbreak event/stream is over. THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN! That was also my first time ever streaming one of the Roblox events. It started off a bit rough, cause a hacker kept joining and crashing the server. But after I got everyone in the game, I reset the link, and we started the event! We beat the hacker!:tada::tada::tada:

To those asking why they weren't able to join:

As I said, I had to reset the link due to a hacker joining and crashing the server with some command. So after a little bit, I closed the link. I gave the link to the twitch viewers every so often tho, to fill the server back up every now and then.

All in all, it was a super fun event! To those who were there: TYSM! I enjoyed it! Hope you all did too! :heart::heart::heart:

If you missed today's event, feel free to go rewatch the stream here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1059415891

Community Picture Update Two | 6/12/21

The Community Picture is just several hours away! Be sure to check out 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 [old] for more information regarding the event!

Community Picture Update | 6/10/21

The community picture is in 2 DAYS!!! If you want to be in the picture that goes in 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡, then be sure to join! The server can hold 100 players, so there shouldn’t be a problem with that. More can be found in 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡

Reason for less events | 6/7/21

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of events and Jailbreak server moderation the past few weeks. After I got hacked, I slowed down with all my Roblox stuff, as I couldn’t do much for the group without any Robux.

I had a friend send me some robux, so now I’m able to start trading once again. If you didn’t know, I got all my robux for the group through trading.

Why haven’t we been hosting events?
As I stated above, I got hacked and lost all my robux. Hosting events isn’t free. I really enjoyed hosting events on a new game every time, and I was only able to pay for that with the robux I got from trading. After I lost all that, I got restricted to games we already had VIP servers for, and lost a little bit of steam. Which is why events slowed down. I’ve also been out of town, which also is the reason there hasn’t been many events. I’m back now though! And ready to host once more!

I’ve got many things planned now that I’m back in town! Stay tuned, a lot is going to change over the next month!

Also THANKS for 13,000 members! That’s crazy! We started Nightfall less than a year ago. Thank you everyone! Love y’all <3

3 Likes