[šŸ”“LIVEšŸ”“] Day 8: Creating Interface Library, A UI Interface Plugin! Looking for your opinion! Tune In!

Interesting art style. Donā€™t you think that it might be a bit too ā€œdoodlelyā€? Retro and art games would appreciate it, but much less for other genres. Consider adding multiple UI asset packs of different styles! :heart:

Good job.

2 Likes

Pretty cool! Iā€™m bad at ui, so this is very helpful!

Well mr. @Megalodox_Official, I am creating varying UI Packs! Like Linear, Flat, Gradient, Isometric, ect.

1 Like

Thatā€™s in development right now, in the post it says what icon packs are done.

Iā€™d add more art styles, and add more categories. For example ā€˜3Dā€™, ā€˜Retroā€™, ā€˜Outlinesā€™, ā€˜Colorā€™, ā€˜Fillā€™, ā€˜Complexā€™, etc.

1 Like

Most of the styles youā€™ve named I have already :smiley:

Is the Isometric category, just a fancy word for it :smiley:

Gradient and Colored Outline

The Flat category

All of my icons will be complex :smiley:

Yeah, I want both Complex and Minimalistic icons.

Not neccessarily isometric, 3D is more general.

Yeah, thatā€™s pretty good. But ā€˜Gradient Outlineā€™ would be more useful in my opinion, since in Roblox, you can change icon colors.

You may add the options to apply to selected object, copy properties or create a new object.

Alright Yā€™all! New Update!

WHAT MY NEW ADDITION IS!

Iā€™ve added in Categories for players to choose from to make it easier for players to navigate and find what they need quicker!

PICTURE(S)/IMAGE(S)!

Capture
Capture

EXPLINATION AND DETAILS!

For each of my 10 Icon categories, Iā€™ve incorporated different categories for each of the icons inside that category.

Each of them have text in the bottom right, that say a level, which will be the level the player has of Interface Library at the time of itā€™s release.

Those levels will be:

Lite,
Standard,
Advanced,
Premium,
Deluxe,
Ultimate

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, let me know! I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Detail was added: 2 . 29 . 2024 | 7:48 P.M. EST | (:us:)

Alright everybody! Thanks for all of your support today! Iā€™m going to go to sleep now! Thanks for today, and see you tomorrow!

Being honest, the UI looks very good, compared to the main UI.

On the main UI, I see that:
The Filter button is off and the top buttons doesnā€™t cover the topbar.

But, I see the UI you just made is very good, considering you replace the white squares with icons.

I will make sure to change those white squares, they are just placeholders.

1 Like

Iā€™m excited about this, maybe in the future, you can add Community Submissions or a different word for it.

1 Like

This is so cool! Honestly your ambition and attitude is really inspiring. I look forward to seeing this grow friend!

Sure I donā€™t why not.

Char limit

aaaaaaaa

Alright everybody! Iā€™m at school right now! I should be back at home by around 2:45-3:00 EST. :smiley:

Update, itā€™s now 2:36, Iā€™m coming home in the bus!

Now 3:14 and Iā€™m LIVE!

1 Like

Welcome back everybody! Today Iā€™ll try to update all of you more frequently :smiley:

Alright everyone! New Update!

WHAT IM WORKING ON:

Iā€™m going to begin working on adding in the icons for the flat category!

WHAT IM GOING FOR:

Iā€™ma go for around 500 Icons added today, aiming for 3,000 in total!

FINAL MESSAGE:

If anyone has any questions, Iā€™d be happy to reply!

I am in. As Iā€™d like to know updates

1 Like

Alright! Another Update!

WHAT MY NEW ADDITION IS!

Iā€™ve decided to do away with the idea of different categories for each denomination but to make just the denomination as itā€™d be easier to find as I will incorporate other things!

PICTURE(S)/IMAGE(S)!

Capture

EXPLINATION AND DETAILS!

Instead of having a dropdown to choose, I thought it would be more convenient for people to see a preview of the icons they are getting into to save time and so that they will get a brief understanding of the concept in case they donā€™t know what the title means, (e.g. Glyph or Isometric) or they just simply want to see it.

Each of them have text in the bottom right, that say a level, which will be the level the player has of Interface Library at the time of itā€™s release.

Those levels will be:

Lite,
Standard,
Advanced,
Premium,
Deluxe,
Ultimate

They also have grayish text that says 3,429 Icons as a placeholder, that number shows how many icons are in the category.

And finally next to that, the name of the Icon category!

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, let me know! I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Detail was added: 3 . 1 . 2024 | 4:20 P.M. EST | (:us:)

And just like that @ProClanRules, Youā€™re tuned into my progress! Have a nice day sir!

I like how my countryā€™s flag is there [the left corner]

I recommend changing the font, because it looks weird in my opinion, also I recommending adding boxes and make something like this:

1 Like