[🔴LIVE🔴] Day 8: Creating Interface Library, A UI Interface Plugin! Looking for your opinion! Tune In!

INTRODUCTION

Since today is more of just an introduction to my plugin. Let’s break down everything I want to be included in my plugin.

WANTED FEATURES

• I want this plugin to help UI Designers

• I want this plugin to contain 30,000 different Interfaces

• I want to have 6 different categories or levels (Lite, Standard, Advanced, Premium, Deluxe, Ultimate)

• I want each of the categories to increase in price starting from free

• I want each of the categories to also increase in the amount you get (e.g. 2,000 Icons for lite, 15,000 Icons for Premium)

WHY I AM DOING THIS

I have had a passion for UI Designing for around 4 years now. I’ve always loved the feeling of creating interesting, unique, and eye-catching interfaces. But I always hated trying to go to the Roblox Toolbox to search up an exit button, but getting anime characters fighting each other. I wanted to make life easier for people so that they didn’t have to search for hour on end just to find an exit button.

CURRENT PROGRESS

For the Icons tab, I have 10 different styles for people to choose from, including

• Doodle – In Progress
  • Dualtone – Incomplete
  • Flat – Incomplete
  • Glyph – Incomplete
  • Gradient – Incomplete
  • Colored Outline – Incomplete
  • Isometric – Incomplete
  • Linear – Incomplete
  • Rounded – Incomplete
  • Vector Art – Incomplete

For the Buttons tab, I have 8 different styles for people to choose from, including

• Gradient – Incomplete
  • Isometric – Incomplete
  • Rounded – Incomplete
  • Scripted – Incomplete
  • Shadow – Incomplete
  • Shiny – Incomplete
  • Stylized – Incomplete
  • Textured – Incomplete

For the Frames tab, I have 6 different styles for people to choose from, including

• Banners – Incomplete
  • Character – Incomplete
  • Currency – Incomplete
  • Image – Incomplete
  • Stickers – Incomplete
  • Tabs – Incomplete

Lastly for the Lights tab, I have 7 different styles for people to choose from, including

• Ambient – Incomplete
  • Border – Incomplete
  • Gradient – Incomplete
  • Illusion – Incomplete
  • Shadow – Incomplete
  • Sparkles – Incomplete
  • Spotlight – Incomplete

The one shown below is an image from the Doodle style under the Icons tab. And this is all I have done so far.

Capture

Also I have animations going for them to make them look more visually appealing.

FINAL MESSAGE

If anybody has any other information, has any questions, has any suggestions, or has any complaints. I’d be happy to respond and get you your answer! :smile:

VERSION HISTORY

• Day 1: (2 . 26 . 24)
  • Day 2: (2 . 27 . 24)
  • Day 3: (2 . 28 . 24)
  • Day 4: (2 . 29 . 24) - LEAP YEAR DAY!
  • Day 5: (3 . 1 . 24)
  • Day 6: (3 . 2 . 24)
  • Day 7: (3 . 3 . 24)

AMOUNT OF PEOPLE TUNED IN

Currently, 9 people are tuned into my progress

The people that are tuned in are:

All you need to do to tune in is reply to this post, and like this post. Or you can ask! :smiley:

23 Likes

Please nobody falsely report this post! I’ve correctly put this where it belongs!

4 Likes

Wow this is a lot for a plugin! When do you think this will be released?

2 Likes

Are you serious about that or are you just exaggerating?

2 Likes

Well Sir, i’ma take an educated guess on this, I would say at the rate I’m going at, maybe about 3 months. Since of course it will include about 30,000 different interfaces. :smiley:

2 Likes

You could improve on the GUI, I also recommend using DocketWidgetGUI instead of putting it on the screen.

You can also have tabs for different styles, like cartoon, and modern, as well as general styles such as filled, and outline. For example, you can use https://www.svgrepo.com as an example.

3 Likes

Absolutely I’m serious! I want to create a UI Design for people to have that makes sure people will not have to look for hours to find an exit button or something like that. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmh seeing as it will have 30,000 different interfaces I don’t think it should be rushed like that take your time. Take nexus Dynamics (an admin panel) for an example its been a long time in the making but it has features that I never thought could of been done.

1 Like

Ok @Entildo, I will make sure to do just that :smiley:

By the way, would either of you like to tune in to my progress?

1 Like

Sure, why wouldn’t I, as long as you keep up the good work and give us tons of information like this each time :wink:

And for this, I have just put a base UI down and plan to improve it later on :smiley:

1 Like

What exactly do you mean by that?

Why im taking a while to respond

For some reason the Devforum has been giving me a long cool down of 20 seconds…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind giving you a template GUI, I have two that you can use, a modern GUI and a Roblox studio-style GUI that matches all other default GUIs in the studio.

Apologies sir, but I don’t know which bit your talking about, could you quote it?

Sure! Could I see an image before-hand though?

And @zeyan200_gotdeleted, do you wanna tune in?

The modern one, I will provide it ( After finding it :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: )

The studio one, I will also provide, however, is just a module you can use to create default GUIs, it supports everything such as buttons, search bars ( with events etc ), pages and more, basically anything in default GUIs.

Like i asked before what do you mean by that, i gtg but i will reply later on tommorrow.

He means, do you want to be notified when it releases?

Ayyy! It’s @Ebonious! Thanks for tuning back in!

By the way, I’ma leave for about 15-20 minutes for dinner!

No problem, I’m still waiting tho