🗣️ New game ideas? Bum Showdown (Debate Game) 🗣️

Hello dear roblox developer community, Here is the game link:

The game is very easy to understand but will require from you the most constructive suggestions (if possible :)).
So called bums blocked the road, yes, and decided to discuss on 50 different topics, and arrange a debate on the visibility of 23 other friends, who also have a chance to debate on topics scripted in the game or there is a chance that the topic will fall out, which debuting bums will choose themselves!

I am very much asking for as many ideas or suggestions concerning the gameplay and what would help in the future to bring the game to the top, and if it will be so, I plan to make a separate table with thanks to all those who helped with ideas for the game, thank you!

If you want, you can fill as this form:
Did you like the gameplay?
Did you like the maps
Did you like the models (Meshes)
Did you like the UI design?
Are you bored in this game?

P.S It takes a minimum of 5 players to teleport 2 players to a “showdown” location.

1 Like

There’s nothing much I can say about the gameplay. This seems to look like another “meme court games”. It was pretty awkward just being the only Player there, so if you are looking to release this to the Public eye, you will need to place in a lot of hard work to get multiple Players to play your game at the same time.

I find the maps okay, but the only problem I have are the NPCs. You should make it such that you’re able to interact with the NPCs around the map, which gives an ambience to the game. You could perhaps place NPCs that chat with Players about how to play the game, shops for in-game items etc. Please make the NPC selling the Radio have an actual dialog through a ProximityPrompt, instead of just pasting their text on a box beside them.

Not much comments, it looks decent I guess.

Nothing significant about the UIs here. They look pretty generic for a game.

After a few rounds, yes. You should place some sort of in-game coins which Players can redeem for gears in-game, or a Win stat for debates, so Players can compete to see who can achieve the most. Lastly, you need to find some way to add badges to engage Players. You can add badges for Players joining your game, finding a secret, or achieving a number of wins/coins in-game.

Seems like it just teleports the Player to the showdown area even if there’s 1 Player. Might be a bug which you have to fix.

Do also add some sort of mode that opts Players out from debating, like AFK modes in games.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions, I really appreciate them. Also no, 1 player is not a bug. In order for 2 players to debate, you need to have at least 5 players on the server.

1 Like