😍FEEDBACK ON MY GAME! Super Ultra Newspaper Delivery

Sorry for the obnoxious title, its just that this is my second time posting this and ive only recieved one persons feedback.

So, I am going to make it extremely easy to give me feedback and post alot of photos of it here, so that you don’t even need to play the game. yay

If you are actually interested, heres the game link: Super Ultra Newspaper Delivery - Roblox

dev3

The prompts are completely random, this is just one of them.

What do you think?

5 Likes

Im going to be in game, ask me questions there!

Thanks to
Aebics, Icecreamwinner12, Gol1den_Gaurd, and ChaseTwo for helping me!

List:
-tutorial slow :heavy_check_mark: fixed
-map having more detail (just in general)
-mobile controls AKA bike controls
-ability to put workers to work
-add vehicles (mail trucks) :heavy_check_mark: added w/ original mesh thats textured
-add houses :x: cut for now
-perks (being able to deliver more) :x: cut for now
-make it so that you cant fall out of map
-add more stuff to chaos store
-manager kick system
-fix chairs in office
-minigame to the factory
-cars are too synced, make them have a bit of randomness :heavy_check_mark: fixed

3 Likes

This seems like a really unique idea, the only thing I can think of that wasn’t listed above is maybe tweak the bike a bit, as it’s a bit weird to turn.

1 Like

The tutorial takes a while, maybe add that if you click the text automatically finishes typing and when you click next it goes to the next part of the tutorial. It’s kind of annoying waiting for so long.

1 Like

I tried Factory role. It needs an indication of the proximity prompt cooldown. For example, the button for Summon Log should be lit (Neon) when active then be unlit (Plastic) during cooldown.

The bike movement feels clunky when turning. It would be great to be able to do jumps and stuff when doing deliveries and earn more points.

There was a great bike system released in 2018 here:

Have a play and see what you think. It might make the game play feel better

1 Like

Havent worked on this game in a bit, BUT

I have redone the vehicle system, decided to remove the jankyness of the bike and put in a scripted supension mail truck.

Check it out!