De Daglander - Job Procedure

Click here to go back to the panel of De Daglander.

Job Procedure

To become part of our staff team there is a procedure you will go through.
We will explain the procedure below, please read it carefully to make sure you know what you can expect.

If you need help in the job procedure or when you don’t understand something, please contact the Head of Staff department!

Step one - Pre-selection

Fill in an application for the department you want to work for. In the application you present yourself to our Head of Staff executive.
Want to have a conversation with a Head of Staff executive instead of filling in an application? Attend one of our recruiting sessions where a Head of Staff executive is present!
No Head of Staff executive present at a session? Ask a recruiter to call one!

Step one - Extra information

Open applications are announced via our group wall and shout.
Make sure you don’t lie in your application, since this gives us a wrong picture of you.

Here is a guideline that may help you when filling in an application:
• Use correct sentences and grammar. Please tell us when English isn’t your native language, so we can keep that in mind when reviewing your application.
• Don’t give short answers. Add as many information as you can when answering.
Example question: when did you join the community of De Daglander?
Example of a bad answer: 2017
Example of a good answer: I joined the community back in 2017.
Example of a exelent answer: I joined the community in 2017. An old friend of me told me about it and that made me curious about De Daglander so I decided to join it.
• Don’t copy paste text. Copy pasting text has bad sentences as result.
• Be original, do not give standard answers. We like original people in our staff team.

Step two - Personal interview

When you passed the pre-selection you will be invited for a personal interview.