AIBšŸ¤– v1.20 (PLUGINā›ļø) AI Chat Bot [ā¬120+]

Less things less good

Adds more things

hear me outā€¦ ā€œless things less goodā€ is not a perfect slang for your plugin.

imagine you built a toilet company, you put 1000 yellow amogus twerking pictures on your toilets so you can say ā€œLESS THINGS LESS GOODā€. what did i mean you may ask, even tho there is more ā€œthingsā€ or in this case ā€œoptionsā€ itā€™s useless. the only thing useful is the toilet, not the freaking stickers!!! your plugin is just a ā€œpipeā€ to chatgpt, so no need to put such ā€œstickersā€.

referring to the example above, youā€™re just adding more useless things.

if you still dont understand everything above / tldr: users can use openai on their own browsers. they dont need to pay for a specific plugin on roblox to use a free service thatā€™s open for everyone. youā€™re basically milking bobux from openaiā€™s technology.

im not holding back people to buy your plugin. just letting you know whatā€™s trash and whatā€™s not.

why im wasting my time to tell you this?

so people can actually spend their robux on MORE useful things.
for an example, i made some basic plugins. i know itā€™s very basic and i didnā€™t spend any budget on it, so i made it free! i didnā€™t want people to give me their money for something not too useful. they install or uninstall whenever they want.

1 Like

This plugin is a shortcut for doing things in Roblox Studio chatgpt dont

Ok. i know that
but did you know thereā€™s a free way to do that?
make your browser a shortcut on your desktop, and then bookmark https://chat.openai.com on the browser. done!

In this plugin you can create long parkour in 3 sec

explain that please!

no i canā€™t upload it to youtube try to click on this link

2023-02-14 09-24-19|video

1 Like

sorry, due to strange stuff going on i cannot watch that video. could you upload it to youtube? orā€¦ you can explain it in short term text

ok on some point i watched that, i noticed it was a basic no difficulty parkour, what can your plugin do more than that? also adding: how did it manage to understand your (not meant to bully) bad english?

You call that a long parkour?
No offense, but itā€™s better to do more work to get something for free instead of spending robux on a QoL feature.

1 Like

im using google translate im not speak english

I DID IT LIKE THIS JUST to explain

oo sorry i didnt realize google made a dumb translatorā€¦ also can you answer the first sentence in my reply earlierā€¦? and can you demonstrate making a actual long parkour in 3 seconds?

that looks like what a 6 year old can complete no worries

google translate is inaccurate, you shouldā€™ve took English classes

ā€œadds more thingsā€ isnt a proper excuse to answer his questions

NEW UPDATE V1.20 (Big Update)!!:tada::tada::tada:

What Added & Changed?

1. :heavy_plus_sign: Improve Your Scripts
      now you can improve your scripts with the new feature you can click the fix button and then you see 2 buttons you can click the fix button and then you see 2 buttons one is to fix your scripts and the two is to improve your scripts!
    1. :heavy_plus_sign: Info Frame
      now you can see what the update changelog any time you want by clicking the info button in the main frame.
    1. :heavy_plus_sign: Starter Chat Info
      now you can see in the chat examples and more when the chat is empty
    1. :pick: UI Changes
    1. :pick: Fixed Bugs

How to Update?

1. in roblox studio open toolbox
    1. click manage plugins in Tools
    1. find AIB plugin and click update
    1. wait the plugin update and this is all!

THE NEXT UPDATE IS IN SOON!

Honestly, I think this bot could be better. I think that this could be a great plugin if it wasnā€™t leveraging the ChatGPT that is out there.
The way I would do it, is to train an AI model on roblox code and how to do certain things. I am currently making a voice assistant in roblox that heavaly leverages AI but all of the models are self-trained by me to create the best experience and compatibility while use.
This plugin could be better in a lot of ways if it had its own trained models instead of leveraging something that already exists.
I am also kind of disappointing that this plugin is using Open AIā€™s work without much credit in the plugin and that you are making a profit of off Open AIā€™s hard work, this would be fine if it is a self-trained model but it is not.
This is my honest take, and everything may not be true.

1 Like

Robloxā€™s generative AI feature also kind of removes some of the reasoning to get this plugin. Since Generative AI is most likely going to be free and it is made by roblox and probably is trained better than the AI this plugin uses, it will probably be better.

2 Likes