0 Robux DevProduct is showing seller losing Robux

Reproduction steps:

1. Create a DevProduct that costs 0 Robux (this must be done through the website as Studio blocks this)
  2. Attempt to purchase the product in a live-game.
  3. Check your transaction history and notice it says the seller lost 1 Robux rather than gaining 0 Robux.

Expected behaviour:
I expect for the transaction page to not state that I lost a Robux as the seller.

Actual behaviour:
It states I lost 1 Robux despite not actually losing any Robux.

I do think the ability to sell products at 0 Robux should still be kept however, as it is usually used while testing experiences.

4 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for flagging!

3 Likes

I lost 2,001k robux when I back to my roblox account it said i had 1,991k robux

I’m sorry but I appear to be a bit confused by your reply, are you physically losing Robux to this bug? As far as I know that isn’t a side-effect of this issue however perhaps I was wrong?

As an update to this, the reproduction steps have since changed as it is no longer possible to visually create new developer products with a zero price (which is sad to see, very difficult to test experience purchase features), however this issue still appears to affect existing developer products with this price last time I checked and if there are any API endpoints which still permit the creation of these products, those would likely be affected too.