[0.7] Refinedblox - A Simple and Modern CSS theme, For the Roblox website

Thanks for the information and another question

@Mollomm1 is there anyway you could make an option to make it dark instead of dark blue?

2 Likes

yes, i willl also add a white theme for the 1.0 .

1 Like

Iโ€™m also not really a big fan of the selection animations, would be cool if po add a setting for that

1 Like

Catalog left bar went down

I do not know if this is a roblox problem or your themes problem but names of users always cuts off, doesnt happen to games tho

1 Like

It would be cool if you open-sourced this to show there are no hacks installed because the only reason I am not installing it i because of the amount of hacks on these extensions right now. Just a suggestion. Love the UI!

1 Like

Thatโ€™s not how CSS works. Source code is also available on Refinedblox For Roblox โ€” UserStyles.world

4 Likes

This looks absolutely incredible. Gonna use this from now on. How long did it take to make?

2 Likes

Okay thanks for the link I also know how CSS open sourcing works you could open source it on github.

1 Like

Love this! The Community Resources tab is a goldmine!

1 Like

This is one of the most beautiful themes iโ€™ve ever used!

1 Like

Is it just me or the marketplace tab seems to not appear

1 Like

fixed in 0.6.0.1๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ๐…บ

3 Likes

how do u have stylus on mobile

1 Like

I use the Kiwi browser, which allows installing Chrome extensions such as uBlock Origin or, in this case, Stylus.

downloaded it but when i go to chrome web store its unsupported (Iโ€™m on a iPhone xs max with ios 17

Version 0.7 has been released! :tada:

• The Marketplace has been fixed.
  • The home page content is now centered.
  • Various UI improvements have been made.
1 Like

god, you seriously updated this after one month and didnt even notice it existed :+1: