1 Good Scripter Needed (20K Robux)

About Us
Hi there! We are Electricial Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a really good scripter who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Eternal Sword Simulator!
The Team
@couldbeyou -Lead Builder
@AccessQ - Lead Scripter
@RelicAlpha - UI Designer
@Dyfan2 - Lower Builder
@maxen2031 - Lower Scripter
@Theyeetmastar- Lower Builder 2
@ImagineLeqtric - Lower Scripter 2
@sycless06- Animator
@DetermineX- Composer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team as our lead scripter. We expect you know how to make double jumps, pet hatching system, pet equiping, shops, sell buttons, etc.

Our game needs to be completed before December 2020, well at least in alpha.
Payment
We are paying 20K robux for a scripter who is willing to work with us, but if the work isnt good and you havent put effort in it, the price will go lower, if we can see you have put a lot of effort in it we might pay extra.

Contact Us
Contact us here. : Dyfs#1762 If i do not reply take this form. Scripter Form For 20K Robux And More
Hoping to have you on the team!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not interested, however i’m pretty sure “Big Brain Simulator” is already a decently popular game. I’d suggest changing the title of the game so you don’t face copyright issues in the future.

its allready a game?
(30 chars)

already*
30 charsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

is thinking simulator a game? (30 chars)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.