1 Hour Low Poly Forest Showcase

Hello :wave: It has been a little while since I last posted, I have been doing a lot of work and decided to relax and build a low poly showcase. I wanted to go for a jungle-ish theme.

Game Link: Low Poly Forest Showcase - Roblox
This took me around an hour to build, most of it was doing the trees. I had a lot of fun building this and can’t wait for your feedback! Have an amazing day!

20 Likes

I like the trees! They are very unique!

1 Like

Thanks, I like them too :smiley:

This looks pretty cool. I like the use of future lighting. All in all, great job.

1 Like

Decent, if your wanting a jungle theme look try adding variation of trees so it could fit the theme of your showcase simple props can improve the quality of the build.

At the start the scene features a forest look but the repetitive trees look unnatural and not something you’ll see when entering different forests around the world, consider adding variety of tree types to enhance the feel of the area. You could even use inspiration from real life images to see what objects it features including around your location common use items plants, elevation, bushes, tree surrounding the entire land.

To have that jungle approach add vines wrapped around the tree trunk to feature that bit if realism.

Otherwise it’s a good design this is something that you could continue to improve if your waning to go more further.

1 Like

Looks good, just wish you would’ve made more variations of the trees.

1 Like

The lighting and trees are impecable.

1 Like

Woah! Amazing man, I love those unique trees n all, the lighting is also sick!

1 Like

Future lighting looks amazing, I really like the use of the Terrain grass and the unique trees. Great job!

1 Like

I built 3 different types of trees and tried to use them equally.

1 Like

It looks really pretty.
But I’m not into the circular trees. Looks great though.

2 Likes

I thought it would be cool to do a different type of tree, instead of all blocks.

I like the lighting and trees but for the leaves, Lowpoly usually means polygons, and no circular shapes, and seeing the leaves as cylinders doesn’t really make it lowpoly but still overall, its a good build.

1 Like

I thought I would try something new. I wasn’t really going for the low poly gon look, more for the simple, smooth plastic look, that is somewhat low poly, I guess.

This is amazing. I love the trees, definitely something I have never seen before, nice twist! The Lighting is practically on point, it looks so good with the environment. It would be cool to see this at different times of a day such as sundown, but that’s optional obviously. One thing I may suggest is adding more to the landscape, add some custom rocks, flowers, bushes, make it look more alive, but great work!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I was going to model some rocks in Blender, but I though t terrain rocks would look nicer then just rocks sitting on top of grass.

1 Like

Ah okay, In that case, amazing showcase, keep going!

1 Like

Looks good! I would change the material of the trees to grass though, it would look better.

1 Like

It’s good
But If I feel like playing the game
My pc won’t run again.

1 Like

There isn’t a lot too it, under 2K parts.