-1 likes Recieved

I went to a forum moderators profile and found he had -1 likes. It says they have appreciated badge which you need 1 like to get, and I’ve liked something they said.

Steps to reproduce the issue

[ - First, go to this profile: Profile - HakaiShin_AOD - Developer Forum | Roblox

• Next, scroll down to his stats
  • Finally it will say he has -1 likes

Thanks for reading, I hope this bug can be fixed

12 Likes

It’s probably just a silly joke

9 Likes

it looks kinda edited, devforum hearts are red

3 Likes

To those assuming that this is a fake bug report, It isn’t fake, I can reproduce this

In the Roblox Dark theme, The hearts are pink, but in Light Theme, they are red:

5 Likes

oh, well that’s weird, maybe he set it to that as a joke

1 Like

interestingly he has this badge:

3 Likes

It’s most likely an easter egg by the admin.

3 Likes

When people have a stat that is -1 in discourse (the forum software Roblox uses) its most commonly because it was on a deleted post. So they probably liked a post that was later deleted.

5 Likes

He is talking about the fact that a forum moderator has -1 likes received, not -1 likes given, He did give 6 likes to members of the forum though

2 Likes

I didnt relise they had other likes. As for the -1 they could have liked a post that later got deleted.

It’s 99% a joke the admin did for giggles.

1 Like

oh yeah 100% totally, i mean, i would

we just disliked his posts, whats wrong?

honestly i wish disliking was a thing, say kanat-

1 Like

petition to add negative likes to the forums :joy:

2 Likes

’ -1 :heart: received’
:coefficients: :coefficients: :coefficients: :coefficients: :coefficients:
‘It’s probably just a silly joke’

roblox moment
1 Like

There are certain edge cases where this happens in Discourse when posts with Likes are deleted / unlisted / converted to private messages.

We don’t have bandwidth to further investigate/address this since it’s an edge case that doesn’t occur for many users and isn’t impactful at all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.