10 Free Instrument Loops For Your Songs

I decided to create free to use, uncopyrighted, studio-quality music loops that you can use whenever, wherever, and however you choose and please! I just decided to make these out bordem. I’ll have key and tempo information below each loop you hear! I’ll make another one with a lot more loops, but I just wanted to get these out there for you guys!

Electric Piano Loops

ElectricPianoLoop1

Details

Tempo: 120
Key: C major
Time Signature: 4/4

ElectricPianoLoop2

Details

Tempo: 100
Key: A major

ElectricPianoLoop3

Details

Tempo: 200
Time Signature: 3/4

Orchestra Loops

StudioUprightBassLoop

Details

Tempo: 180
Key: E minor

PizzicatoViolinLoop

Details

Tempo: 100
Composer’s note: This wasn’t meant to sound as real as the other orchestra loops, this is kinda for if you want a trap foundation

OrchestralFluteLoop

Details

Key: A flat major
Time Signautre: 6/8

OrchestralCelestraLoop

Details

Funk Loops

FingerstyleBassLoop

Details

FunkClavLoop

Details

BrooklynDrumLoop

Details

Tempo: 105
Key: - -

I hope you enjoy these! I will make more in the future! If you do use them, you don’t have to credit me but please do show me what you used them with!

30 Likes

These are really nice!

One suggestion might be to let the sound properly fade off before cutting the audio, since that can make it difficult to implement the sounds in a way that sounds natural.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! The only reason I didn’t do that was that if I let it fade out, it would be really time-consuming for the user using the loops to have to edit and rearrange it so that it would stay on beat with the rest of their song. Although I do understand the natural feeling that should be portrayed in these loops.

If you’re someone who’s reading the comments and agrees with KingPie, my suggestion would be to add a “Reverb” at the end of the final time the loop plays. This would allow having it fade off like a natural and professional recording. Make sure it’s only on the last beat/note of where you want the loop to end because keeping reverb throughout the whole thing will [as a matter of fact] take away the natural feel that you’d want to portray in the loop!

Thanks for bringing this up King, it completely crossed my mind.

1 Like

These, in my opinion, are amazing!! I hope to see more of these in the future as audio that is made for looping is surprisingly hard to find and create, for me because I dont know the first thing about composing. Thank you.

2 Likes