[$100-200 USD OR MORE : HIRING] Modern Restaurant Builder

Apologies; I am not interested in you since you have less than two years of building experience. Please read the requirements.

Sent a friend request, Arc#2777.
Here is my portfolio : Arc_ade's Building/Modeling Portfolio (Open)

This is my ALT.
My main:

Hello. Friended you on discord.

AVO#0533

I am pretty interested in this.
EhhDmitry#5542

1 Like

@Leruge what kind fo style are you aiming for? Realism? Low-poly? I have sent a friend request on discord, I’m kirb.is.awesome#6974. I would need to ask some more questions, ones that are a bit more specific.
Stay safe,
John | j_veu

1 Like

I’ve sent a friend request, (Crepz.#8676) I have a pre-made restaurant that I made some time ago which could fit the theme you’re looking for.

No worries if you’re looking to make something from scratch!

1 Like

Interested!

1 Like

I’m fine with either both realism and low-poly style as long as you bring a great quality. :slight_smile:

Added you. For the pre-made restaurant, I am not interested. I am looking for a building that makes from scratch since this position is $100+ USD.

Your examples are decent! To keep in contact, I need your discord.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in the position of contractor to do a building and a restaurant and many other things, so I am a scriptwriter and 3D MODELER and animator, in case you are interested, I would like to work with you. Incredible 3D graphics and I am very serious about my work and all my models are created by me contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Hello!

If you are still looking for a builder for your restaurant, I am interested! I believe I can accurately recreate what you are looking for. If you are interested in what I can do, I have provided my portfolio below, and you can contact me on Discord at Kara#0003

1 Like

Are you possibly seeking any Graphics or UIs?
If so, I have sent a friend request.
zander;;#2567

Updated discord tag?

Interested in working with you.

Pretty interested.
discord is K4 #0007

1 Like

Hello I am interested in being a developer for you, here’s my portfolio: Mightism | Builder for Hire [Roblox Studio, Blender, Low Poly Builder]

Discord: Bernard#6230

1 Like

Contact me at miles/leruge#2644

The application has closed. Thank you everyone who applied.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.