[PLUGIN] Interface Tools

Frame 2 (4)

Interface Tools is the ideal plugin for any UI designer. The plugin helps expedite user interface design by providing easy access to hundreds of icons, patterns, gradients, and button styles.

Get the plugin on Roblox: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/4500377880/Interface-Tools

Discord server

Interface Tools is packed with features built to streamline UI design.

• 900+ Material Icons
  • 15+ Patterns/Textures
  • 15+ Gradients
  • Various button styles
  • (NEW) Game icon pack from Kenney.nl
  • (NEW) Custom Assets
    • Upload custom icons, gradients, etc.

Wouldn’t you like to know

KD7gkc9Oh1

Get the Plugin: Roblox Creator Marketplace Link

544 Likes

I have a game that makes use of various button icons that are white. I’m interested in this plugin for its extensive collection of white icons alone.

27 Likes

Finally! Easy to use software!

The difficulty of designing in an external program, running it through Pixelfix, and importing as an image label just to get a gradient was unbelievable.

The huge library icon and rounded frames/textbuttons also saves be from said annoyance.

Thanks!

14 Likes

This is really awesome and makes UI designing much easier for everyone!! Will you be continuing to update the plugin with more things as time goes on?

9 Likes

Yes! I will be making a major update later this week or perhaps later today.

10 Likes

I’m just wondering if you made those icons and if not, are they allowed to be used in games by the icon creators? Asking because it’s kind of risky to use pre-made icons. Other than that, good job on the UI Maker.

7 Likes

They’re made my Google and they are under the Apache 2 license and can be used for commercial purposes.

17 Likes

You should put a note somewhere visible that its made by Google… they literally require it from you!

6 Likes

I did. There is a label on the bottom that says it is under the Apache 2 license.

7 Likes

Working on the next update. What do you guys think?

6 Likes

Great plugin! However, it’s very intrusive for the plugin to automatically open every time you open studio.

If i’m going to use the plugin, I’ll open it myself. The current behavior is annoying.

Other issue:

• I can’t figure out how to insert frames and buttons. When I click on any of the items, nothing happens. I may be misunderstanding its use.

https://gyazo.com/baced492d50fec5d196504ed6ebd9ee7

8 Likes

This will be fixed in the next update.

3 Likes

This plugin is very promising, hope to see more updates!

3 Likes

Is this on GitHub?

3 Likes

No, would be open to having someone port it to GitHub though.

3 Likes

Released V1.2!

Additions:

• Larger UI
  • Settings UI (Theme support is not yet active)

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue causing the UI to start off as opened
2 Likes

Very cool, makes us developers job so much easier.

Is 24px the highest it goes?

3 Likes

What do you mean by that? The highest what goes?

3 Likes

Would you guys prefer a new layout as shown below (with the buttons on the left) or the original layout?

• New
  • Original

0 voters

3 Likes

The Pixel of the roundify frames.

1 Like