Ted | UI Designer For Hire [50% SALE]

Really nice work! I have just filled out the form, and am super exited for a reply! Thanks

1 Like

Really nice work! I have just filled out the form, and am super exited for a reply! Thanks

1 Like

Really love the UIs, sent a request on Discord, would be great if you could accept it so we can discuss this further!

2 Likes

Hi Ted, I’ve filled out your forum and sent it quite a long time ago, and I haven’t heard anything back; that was back when your next commission date was set to some time much earlier this month (or last month maybe?)

2 Likes

Hey, you did not reply on my Google forms. I already have a gui. I just need a bunch of icons for it. Do you also do them as a comission?

Very, very good and sick works. For sure those took a good amount of time and effort but as seen… It was worth it! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hey Ted, sent a Discord friend request and Google form. I would love to discuss in hiring you for our game UI work. Thanks.

1 Like

I hired Ted for a vehicle UI after several attempts to contact him. The design was very good and he worked with the requirements I gave him. However, I would not recommend him due to poor “customer service” - for lack of a better word. I wanted a couple of small edits done afterwards. He said he would be able to make edits. But, it took several attempts to even get a reply from him. Then, he asked me to support him on Patreon for quicker responses and UI edits. I did so, then he still takes forever to respond and tells me it will be weeks before he can do the edits (which should take an hour at most).

TL;DR - Would not recommend, poor customer service, long response times and even longer wait times.

50 Likes

Hey there.

I was wondering what some of the fonts you used were called? If you’re seeing this, could you please link me?

I am specifically wondering about your text used when making the following styled GUIs:
Cartoony, Mideval, Modern & anything else you’d recommend.

Here is an example of a font you used of which I love.

2 Likes

That font is called Dimbo! It’s found on dafont.com.

2 Likes

Added you on discord, forza#8950 =) interested in your advanced ui pack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish I could hire you. I don’t have the funds, though. :frowning:

4 Likes

You have a great name. Do you do 3D Modeling?

2 Likes

Hello Ted!! I love your UI and want to know if your commissions are still open. I have friend requested you in discord! So pls respond soon as possible!!

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in commissioning you! :smile:
I’ve DM’ed you on Discord, hope we can work out some business

1 Like

Really nice work add my discord iiUnisTy#8356

1 Like

Just had some UI done by Ted for my game. To quickly preface, I had been working on this game for over a year and it is my passion project. I knew that I needed UI of the highest quality and that made commissioning Ted a no-brainer.

Commissioning Ted was an excellent experience, especially for someone who had never worked with a UI designer of this caliber. He made the experience very simple, demonstrated initiative, and was extremely efficient in the design process. While he worked, Ted showed me previews and was super receptive to requested changes and tweaks - ensuring that I, the customer, got exactly what I wanted.

For any other UI needs, either for my current or future projects, I’m definitely going back to Ted.

2 Likes

I’d advise anyone dealing with @TheGreatAIexander to be careful. I commissioned him for a project and after months of zero progress and no communication, I decided to cancel it. It’s been more than three months and despite trying to contact him several times he still hasn’t returned my money.

13 Likes

Hey, are you still open for commissions just, asking tho bc I have like an UI project, that needs to be done tho! But, I think someone else might get to work on it soon tho! but, I might let you know about it! if, you could do it sooner then later if, he like changes his mind about it tho! Or, something else tho but, I’ll let you know about it soon tho! like, if I like don’t inform you about it! like sooner then later! probably, like another person like has done it then! tho, but I’ll inform you! if, you could still do it then sooner then later then! but, I’ll see and let you know then but, still first let me know if, you are still taking commissions then, then if you still do! we’ll see then.

Kind regards,

Power,

1 Like

NEW PRICES HAVE BEEN ADDED. MEGA-DISCOUNT AS OF 7/24/2021!

3 Likes