~100 Good quality, simulator pets!

the Kit is really good also the pets! They will be good to my simulator game!
Good job!!! :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

Really really thanks it is good to my simualtor!

3 Likes

Hey LauBearyGood these are very good quality but i have a question, can i use one of the pets in a game icon?

1 Like

Yes, of course. You can do anything with them except resell them. (You can obviously still sell them in your game)

2 Likes

You’re giving this away for free? You can make robux by selling that

1 Like

You made all of these? Awesome job!

1 Like

What do you mean by the credits ?

1 Like

Its just us crediting ourselves for being the ones to own the pets, it is also appreciated if you could credit us in your game descriptions but that is not obligatory.

1 Like

Even though they are just rounded cubes, they are still very well made. Excellent work! :+1:

They were made deliberately to try and reflect the simulator style for pets at the time, wether this is still the same style I am unaware having not played a simulator in a while.

If the cube ones are not to your taste, there are a few unusual ones such as the fruits and the dominus ones

1 Like

Hey dude i saw someone re-selling it in a discord server, reported it trying to get them warned/or banned.

3 Likes

these are amazing!! how long did it take to make them??

1 Like

I think it took about 2 weeks to make in the end

1 Like

Yeah, I like it, all the pets are unique, that’s so cool.:clap::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Amazing work man the models are amazing

2 Likes

I hate games that add pets but now I might just add them.

2 Likes

Added a module that allows you to easily make these pets follow the player, just to make everyones pet adding process a little more convenient :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Bravo, absolutely using these. You should sell them!

Bruh… Why did you bump the thread?? :sob::sob:

3 Likes

i feel like bumping this post so hi guys