~100 Good quality, simulator pets!

They look amazing! I love the burger pet :rofl:

Thanks for this :smiley: If I get to use them I will give you credit.

1 Like

@Alvin_Blox mentioned this in one of is videos lol.

1 Like

Yes, I heard :smiley:

AlvinBlox was honestly the biggest inspiration and help for me getting into development, and honestly (rather ironically) if it was not for him, I would never have gotten into development and these pets wouldn’t exist.

3 Likes

Lol same. I would even has used the pets if I wasn’t inspired by him.

1 Like

pls pet system!
strong text

1 Like

This Is something I guess i could consider open sourcing in the future since I have made a few in the past, however from the fact AlvinBlox made a tutorial on pet hatching I believe its safe to assume there may be more on pet systems coming from him!

If not there are many other resources and posts on the forum which can certainly support you with building an entire pet system.

Nice my guy thanks we really appreciate the effort u did to us :heart:

1 Like

That’s good to know. People scrolling by: set a primary part!

1 Like

The primary parts and welds are very inconsistent unfortunately, mainly due to the fact I started off doing it manually and then just found it was very impractical so made some code in the command bar to automate all the remaining pets. Alvin_Blox covered in his video how to properly set up the pets for easy use.

1 Like

These are too good to be true! Honestly I do believe that you could’ve sold these models to a game, however you making it free releases all the stress of us developers. I’m fairly new to developing (scripting) and even though I know a handful of things, I do believe that I still have much to learn. One of the many ways to improve your scripting is by creating a game yourself to see what you can do. This helps both the scripting and building community to polish their skills. Thank you very much for creating this! :smiley:

1 Like

Damn, this is pretty nice and the price for 100 Good Quality pets would of been very exorbitant, thank you for giving the pets for free!

3 Likes

the Kit is really good also the pets! They will be good to my simulator game!
Good job!!! :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

Really really thanks it is good to my simualtor!

3 Likes

Hey LauBearyGood these are very good quality but i have a question, can i use one of the pets in a game icon?

1 Like

Yes, of course. You can do anything with them except resell them. (You can obviously still sell them in your game)

2 Likes

You’re giving this away for free? You can make robux by selling that

1 Like

You made all of these? Awesome job!

1 Like

What do you mean by the credits ?

1 Like

Its just us crediting ourselves for being the ones to own the pets, it is also appreciated if you could credit us in your game descriptions but that is not obligatory.

1 Like

Even though they are just rounded cubes, they are still very well made. Excellent work! :+1: