~100 Good quality, simulator pets!

This statement was saying dont try to like reselll the models to other devlopers so they can use them, you can do whatever with them inside your game :+1:

6 Likes

Currently in the process of adding these pets to my game :D

Mega thank you :DDDDDDDDDD

12 Likes

im not into simulator games but to be honest this looks nice.

3 Likes

How are these free? These are such high quality!! If I use these in my games, I would be sure to credit you!! I think these are worth like 10,000 Robux! Good job!

2 Likes

By not reselling does that mean i canā€™t use these as robux pets

1 Like

Already addressed, yes you can use as robux pets.

1 Like

These are great! I am using these in a simulator as placeholders!
100% will be crediting you!
:grinning:

2 Likes

I have not found a script, in which pet is the script located?

How can there even be a bad script in there, if you made it yourself? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Theses Are Unbelievably Good! I gonna mess around with them for a while :wink:

2 Likes

I use a weld plugin I know to be infected with a virus (never got round to finding a clean one), I think I remember deleting all the scripts but was told there was still one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I thought because you wrote ā€œapparently there is oneā€ that thereā€™s a virus in the pet pack. I typed ā€œscriptā€ in the explorer search and didnā€™t find one, so now I assume there is no virus in the package.

thankyou

3 Likes

Wow! This is the greatest thing ever!

1 Like

Thanks a lot. This will come very useful in the future

1 Like

Hi there! Iā€™m just confused as to why Iā€™m being told some of these pets are from ā€œBubble Gum Simulatorā€? Iā€™m just making sure these are not stolen.

1 Like

Looking through these models, I can assure you that none of them are directly stolen, though the style and concepts are similar.

2 Likes

The style was intentionally designed to copy the standard ā€˜similar-styleā€™ pets of the time and that style was largely based off bubble gum sim.

Wether the pet style or bubble gum sim came first is just a question of the chicken or the egg.

However while the style looks similar I can assure you these pets are 100% original!

4 Likes

These pets look great! I was thinking of maybe adding pets into my game that give you coin multipliers, I may use these these and I will credit you in the description! Iā€™ll also give you a, ā€œPet Creator,ā€ name tag in game known as Bladed Legends!

2 Likes

Absolute amazing pack! I can think of so many updates I can make around this! Just a suggestion, maybe add seasonal pets (if you already have sorry for mentioning.)

1 Like

We have a few seasonal pets, such as the pumpkin and the turkey. However you can always recolour them / mix and match parts of them to make them seasonal!

All the pets are split up into coolers so this can be done easily!

1 Like

cool neons make me go yes
the pets are well made, some people will find them useful to make their own, by taking the faces, the body mesh, and legs mesh. nice job

2 Likes