100% of Stravant's plugins are broken

This has been happening for a while now – I’m using Windows 7 64 bit. Alertcoderf and IntellectualBeing, what OS are you using?

Spacek, I just uninstalled all of my plugins except GapFill and when I selected it studio didn’t freeze, but the FPS went from 60 to 30. Do you have any FPS monitors you could use to check what your FPS does when you select the plugin?

There’s a FPS monitor built-in.

Also, ResizeAlign works fine for me, GapFill is broken (same sort of error).

The only one of his that doesn’t work for me is GapFill, it just throws this error:
03:33:03.522 - Plugin_165687726.GapFill:71: attempt to call global ‘Deselected’ (a nil value)
03:33:03.522 - Stack Begin
03:33:03.523 - Script ‘Plugin_165687726.GapFill’, Line 71 - global Off
03:33:03.523 - Script ‘Plugin_165687726.GapFill’, Line 24
03:33:03.524 - Stack End
This is likely a separate issue though.

Oh, that? That has always happened, and it’s happened regardless of how man plugins I have. For whatever reason, it goes away once you select an edge (and same with ResizeAlign). It’s dependent on the complexity of the place and bricks in view.

EDIT: here, try these:

This is a recent issue that we’ve started looking into. Thanks for letting us know a few more details though!

The freeze ups appear to happen when a plugin creates GUIs. I notice it with the terrain tools.
As for the broken GapFill plugin, I have a fixed version here: http://www.roblox.com/Fixed-ResizeAlign-and-GapFill-item?id=264838065

1 Like

This appears to be back, I’m unable to use any of Stravants plugins, I’m getting the same problems that Echo posted in the OP.

1 Like

Also, a few people are reporting crash issues with my fixed version while using qCmdUtl in legacy mode, however I haven’t been able to reproduce.

I’ve recently been crashing every five minutes while using ResizeAlign, but I’m not if that’s due to a recent update or because I started developing on my laptop that has terrible hardware (ResizeAlign may have always crashed on low-performance machines and I never noticed it on my beefy desktop).

Resize algin has been crashing me these past few days too.

My laptop is medium high end though. Intel i5 dual(Sad face) core, Nvidia GeForce 645m, 8GB Ram.

I have a pretty decent desktop and ResizeAlign has been crashing me as well.

Well, that crashed the moment I tried to use the plugin, time to review this one.

1 Like

Oh, this bug here that had been fixed for some time seems to have resurfaced as well.

I’ve started running into this issue too.

I dont think anyone knows you have fixed versions

People have reported the crash issue with the fixed version.
The only real thing I fixed was removing the settings that change where the gui is positioned, always returning errors when loading.

Oh, well I haven’t encountered any crashing with the fixed version, maybe once I think.

I’m really busy with university right now so I don’t have time to look into this and debug it, but if someone wants to fix them and send me the updated copies I can upload them.

There’s an issue on our end that we need to fix first.