100% Roblox Studio GFX

I made this gfx out of boredom, Idk what to improve on this gfx. I’d love feedback from you guys!

15 Likes

Greetings! In my opinion there is too much brightness, try to lower it.

1 Like

I was blinded for a moment. I’m just kidding. In my opinion, lower the brightness or add a smoke in the middle to compensate for the brightness.

Overall, great job! I loved the whole composition of the scene.

1 Like

LOL, this made me laugh. But thank you!!!

1 Like

This studio GFX looks really good! It honestly makes me wanna try doing some GFX in studio myself. I really like how the explosion looks aswell. Maybe you could try adding more small effects like pieces of things breaking or even little bits of smoking/ flaming pieces. (also yeah it is a tiny bit bright but its not really a huge deal in my opinion and it still looks great)

1 Like

Heck yea thats some natural old fashion gfx mate! Good work i like it, its just the brightness that has problems and maybe the noise but it depends on if you wanted it to be noisy so yea its good overall you made a good composition you didn’t put the avatars in the middle wich always makes pictures in general more interesting so keep that in mind!

1 Like

the explosion in the back takes away from the characters in the front, you should outline them

1 Like

Thank you guys for the feedback!!

1 Like