Hiring Experienced Builders and Meshers!

About Us

Hi there! We are a new studio, working on upcoming one piece game. We’re looking for experienced builders, modellers and clothing designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

About The Job

As a builder you will be responsible for the whole building process of the map: terrain, buildings, islands, water, etc…
As a modeler, you will be responsible for creating the game assets like swords, guns, meshes for skills, etc…
As a clothing designer you will be responsible for creating the mobs and monsters for the game using clothing design according to the instructions ill give u.

This is examples of builds I will need:

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-14 at 14.18.17-2 WhatsApp Image 2020-06-14 at 14.18.17

These buildings are not mine, its from other game, its just as a reference for the style I need.

Here are the style gf meshes I’m gonna need:

Payment

We are paying R$/USD per asset, whatever you prefer. We pay very high but will only consider experienced and proven devs.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Vegito#9710
You must be 14 years or older to apply, and have a portfolio of your previous work.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve added you on Discord! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have added you on discord but could you please expand on what sort of genre or style you are going for, thanks

1 Like

I’d be intrested for modeler, if you’re looking for low-poly

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

Hey I added you on your discord! :slight_smile: I am interested in this post. (My discord is Lyte#0001)

1 Like

All positions are still open…

Added you on discord.
unidentified#5777

Sent a friend request! Turtle#0362

Builder position is still open and a new Mesher position opened. I also added references to what I need, contact me on Discord!

Builder position still open …

Hello I am a builder that interested I have added you on discord!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.