[250k Robux, 500-2k/Model] Featherfly Studios is looking for a Programmer and 3D Modeler!

UV mapping is the job of a Texture artist. Will there be a texture artist on board?

1 Like

I do realise that both programming and modelling are difficult and require lots of skill and experience.
Currently the tasks are for both programmers so there will essentially be half the work after we agree on who does what task.
The other programmer is still unsure whether or not they will be able to work fully on the game, if they are not I will definitely be increasing the payment to at least 100k.
As for the modeler, depending on the model different amounts can be negotiated.

We do not have a texture artist on board but we will pay extra for the models that require UV maps. Therefore the modeler we hire will need to be able to model and UV map.

Recommended because @Bread_Empire is working on it and he’s a good guy! :wink:

This sure does sounds similar to RoStreams, the game that has been a work in progress for 2 years!

Hello, I added you on discord. I’m thinking of doing 3D Modelling

I agree with Egg on this. RoStreams has been in progress for the past two years. And as a Programmer and overall developer of the project, I see some unfair standpoints as I currently work for 100K Full Project + 50% of all work profits. No hard feelings of course but I wouldn’t want anyone lowballed or even underappreciated for their work.

3 Likes

IImakedamodels building/3d modelling portfolio reworked Add me on discord @Slurpsy#9209. I am a 15 year old.

As far as I know, Streaming Simulator and RoStreams are very different games other than the fact that they both revolve around streaming.
In regards to the 2 years, wouldn’t that be a disadvantage for the programmer? They have to put in more work yet the pay is the same (other than the percentage)
The game is a much smaller project which is expected to take about 2-3 months to develop, other programmers have estimated it to only take 1 month to program but I’d rather plan for a longer period of development to avoid unforeseen problems.
I am not trying to undervalue anybody’s work, it is a fairly small game with no risk for the programmer, taking a percentage will always carry a risk of the game flopping. This is not the case as I would be paying a set monthly amount for updates.

Hi, im interested in applying for the 3D Modelling position and havent yet got a reply on discord, my disc is DevJolly is lonely#2608

A few examples

Hey, sorry I can’t currently reply on discord, could you please send me a DM via Twitter?

Hey, thanks for applying, could you please send me a DM via Twitter @BasekillRBX?

I don’t have twitter so i’ll send all the info here:

Previous Work

Previous Employer

I’m new to the getting hired business but i’ve been working with someone named
Roblox: RolyClub
Discord: noUmaster69#0069

My roblox user: DevJolly
Discord: DevJolly is lonely#2608

I can’t do the reference images right now because i don’t have blender /w me ATM

I’m also a buillder, but i can 3d model whatever it is that you want 3D Modeled it looks fairly in my range.

I’m interested! I’m a 3D Artist and Builder.

Worked on assets for Hoodlums, and Dungeoneer by Light Games.

As well I was the builder/3D Modeler for MMX.

Proficient in 3D Modeling, Texture Design, and UV Unwrapping.

Contact me on Discord to see my work. Vos

Updated payments for Programmer.

Great, could you send me a DM on the Dev forums or on Twitter @BasekillRBX with a link to your portfolio?
Thanks!

Hey ill be interested, but my age is private information. Contact me on disc if your still interested.

Is the modeler position still open? If so I am very interested.

Still open for now, send me a DM on DevForums or Twitter with your portfolio and I’ll take a look at it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.